If you want a private place to enjoy your next vacation, then the villas in Pune provide you with a perfectly customised and secluded stay. Being loaded with all the top notch amenities and facilities, these villas make sure that its guests remain entertained and enjoy the best of what they can offer.
Be it the infinity pool of the Princess villa or the Jacuzzi of Sunset View Villa, the facilities provided by them will remind you of the luxuries one can only dream of. Either travelling with family or on a romantic getaway with your partner, these villas will validate that you do not feel short of anything.
Offering a proper home away from home feeling, the villas near Pune like Villa 5 - by Redstone Villas and the Cozy Cottage will offer you a properly built kitchen where you can cook your own food. From a volleyball court to a specified kids play area, the villas including the Casa Del Palms and Casa De La Luna will ensure that your little ones and loved ones stay entertained. Overall, if you wish to spend a weekend resting in some peaceful surroundings then the unabashedly beautiful villas in and near Pune will be there for you.
People Also Ask About Villas in Pune
What are the best villas in and near Pune?
1. Casa Del Palms: Spread over an area of 1.5 acres, Casa Del Palms is one of the most luxurious villas in Pune. The place has a total of four bedrooms with a beautiful garden and plenty of room to indulge in indoor recreational activities.
From my volleyball court to a big swimming pool, this villa is loaded with some of the best luxuries. having a capacity of maximum 16 people this place let's you enjoy a perfect vacation away from your monotonous life.
Location: Casa del Palms- Behind Bhimbeshwar Naag Mandir, Near Nagaon High School Nagaon, Alibag, Maharashtra 402204.
Amenities: Swimming pool, indoor and outdoor games, private party area, poolside bar, parking available, caretaker facilities.
Price: INR 30,000 to INR 35,000 for one night.
2. Casa De La Luna: Sitting in the middle of lush green food orchards and farms, Casa De La Luna is a luxurious property perfect for a vacation of a group of 12 people. From poolside barbeque to a personalised coffee shop, this place has everything One can wish for. The fact that makes it one of the best villas in Pune is its proximity to the tourist attractions like Nagaon beach and others.
Location: Alibag - Revas Rd, Nandai Fata, Zirad, Maharashtra 402201.
Amenities: Private pool, well equipped kitchen, parking area, garden and lawns, barbeque and bonfire, play area, caretaker and housekeeping facilities.
Price: INR 30,000 to iNR 32,000 for one night.
3. Princess Vista: Overlooking the beautiful Pawna Lake, Princess Vista is one of the best villas near Pune. Offering facilities like an infinity swimming pool, poolside bar, air-conditioned room and a well equipped kitchen, this property is the best place to enjoy a weekend away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Having a total of three air conditioned bedrooms with attached bathrooms, this place can easily house around 15 people at a time.
Location: Thakursai, Maharashtra 412108.
Amenities: Infinity pool, parking area, indoor and outdoor games, private party area, poolside bar, bonfire, caretaker and housekeeping facilities.
Price: INR 80,000 for a night.
4. Frangipani Villa: If you are looking for a weekend getaway which stays away from the hustle and bustle of the city then Frangipani Villa will offer you the best location. With contemporary designed indoors and artistic furnishing, this place let's you experience luxury at its best.
Perfect for a group of 10 people, this place makes sure that everyone enjoys a comfortable stay. From a private pool with a sundeck and open gardens for outdoor activities, this place finds its name in the list of some of the best villas near Pune.
Location: Awas Road, Alibaug, 402201, Maharashtra.
Amenities: Swimming pool, kitchen, poolside loungers, private garden and lawns, indoor and outdoor games, caretaker and housekeeping service, laundry and dry cleaning, parking available.
Price: INR 22,000 to INR 25000 for one night.
5. Teak Trail: Housing two bedrooms, one hall and a well equipped kitchen, the Teak Trail is one of the most budget friendly and facilitated villas in Pune. Surrounded by lush green plantations and farms, this place also lets you enjoy some adventurous activities like staying in camps and midnight bonfires.
The property is pet friendly, so you can bring your furry friend with you as well. Other facilities which can be availed here include secured secured parking area access to Terrace tour desk and barbeque facilities.
Location: Bhagatwadi, milkat no-513, durukdara village, Maharashtra 411025.
Amenities: Sitout areas, room service, tour desk, barbecue and bonfire, indoor and outdoor activities, parking available, well equipped kitchen.
Price: INR 4000 to INR 5000 for one night.
6. Cozy Cottage: Located in a gated colony of Lonavala, cozy cottage is a home to 4 bedrooms, a multipurpose hall and a well-equipped kitchen. Having a close proximity to some of the very famous tourist parts makes it one of the best villas near Pune.
From free Wi-Fi to private set out areas, this villa let's you enjoy all the best facilities one can think of. The total capacity of this villa is around seven guests, thus it can turn out to be a perfect weekend getaway for a small group of people.
Location: Frichley Hill Rd, Near Don Bosco Therapeutic Centre, Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403.
Amenities: Parking, private sit out area, tour desk, free Wi-Fi, housekeeping and caretaker facility, well equipped kitchen, secure lockers.
Price: INR 14,000 to INR 16,000 for one night.
7. Villa 5 - by Redstone Villas: Having room for around 16 guests, the Villa 5 - by Redstone Villas is equipped with all the best facilities one can think of. From making your own meals in its well equipped kitchen or ordering one from its restaurant, this villa is loaded with an array of options.
The best part about staying here is that it has an open swimming pool from where you can relish upon uninterrupted views of the valley around you. For added comfort, various facilities like pick up and drop of service and caretaker can also be availed here, making it one of the best villas in Pune and around it.
Location: Sr.No 327, Bhugaon Near Khandoba Mandir, Near Mulshi, Maharashtra 415112.
Amenities: Swimming pool, open balconies, caretaker, restaurant facilities, private parking, lawns and gardens, 24 hours power backup, supply of cold and hot water.
Price: INR 10,000 to INR 15,000 for one night.
8. West Valley Villa: With its elegant white walls and the beautiful and artistic decor, the West Valley villa turns out to be one of the best villas in Pune and around it. Offering facilities like a dining table, well-equipped kitchen, pet friendly surroundings and round-the-clock assistance ,this place makes sure that your stay here remains seamless.
The villa has a total capacity of nine people who can easily rest in its 3BHK area. Even after staying away from the city's chaos, this place manages to offer all the top notch facilities one can ask for at such minimal price.
Location: Blue River Valley Society, Mahabaleshwar Rd ,Opp Royal Garden Restaurant, Bhose, 412805, Panchgani.
Amenities: Private sit out areas, safety grill, pet friendly surroundings, stroller and wheelchair friendly accommodation, multiple balconies, indoor games, caretaker and housekeeping facilities.
Price: INR 10,000 to INR 12,000 for a night.
What are the best villas with swimming pools around Pune?
1. Villa 5 - by Redstone Villas: Located in Mulshi, this Villa is the perfect place to escape for a few days with your group of friends and family. From a swimming pool to a well equipped kitchen, various facilities are available here.
2. Frangipani Villa: Being one of the best villas in Pune and around it, this stay will offer you a peaceful surrounding away from the humdrums of the city. Not only can you enjoy a peaceful swim in its pool, but you can also take part in various games and activities offered here.
3. Princess Vista: Gaze into the uninterrupted scenery of Pawna Lake from the infinity pool of Princess Vista. Being one of the most luxurious villas near Pune, this stay will offer you all the top notch amenities which can be enjoyed in a luxury resort.
4. Casa Del Palms: With its own volleyball court, open swimming pool and a designated play area, Casa Del Palms is undoubtedly one of the best villas in pune. Loading your weekend getaway with much required comfort, this villa will offer you an array of top notch amenities.
What are the best luxury villas in and near Pune?
1. Princess Vista: Charging around INR 80,000 for one night, the Princess Vista is undoubtedly the most luxurious villa near Pune. With facilities like an infinity pool overlooking the Pawna Lake and rooms fitted with bathtubs, this stay is a total haven.
2. Dream 9 Villa: Exhibiting a minimalistic design with beautiful scenery around, the Dream 9 Villa is undoubtedly one of the best locations to plan your weekend getaway. From an open swimming pool to a private party area, various facilities can be enjoyed here.
3. Sunset View Villa: Staying true to its name, this villa lets you gaze into some of the most beautiful sunsets. This two storeyed property is surrounded by lush green farms and offers facilities like jacuzzi and bonfire.
4. Frangipani Villa: With a poolside bar and a well equipped kitchen, this villa is for the ones who wish to experience luxury at its best. Either travelling with family or on a weekend getaway with your friends, this place will entertain all kinds of people.
What are the best villas in and near Pune for couples?
1. Deltin Villa: Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the Deltin Villa aims to offer the perfect romantic getaway. From private sitout areas to an open swimming pool, this place is loaded with perfect facilities for couples.
2. Cozy Cottage: Located in Lonavala, the Cozy Cottages is a perfect location if you wish to spend some quality time with your partner. From a kitchen to make your own dishes to a sit out area to enjoy beautiful sunsets, one can enjoy many activities here.
3. Sunset View Villa: With facilities like a jacuzzi, a swimming pool and an open terrace to enjoy scenery from, the Sunset View Villa will provide you with a chance to spend some cheerful moments with your other half.
4. Teak Trail: Surrounded by lush green plantations and vegetation, the Teak Trail is one such villa which will take you closer to nature. Here you can indulge in various activities like long romantic walks and midnight bonfire.
What is the best time to visit Pune?
The best time to enjoy a visit to Pune is after the summers. The months between October to March will bring the perfect climate to enjoy various activities and sightseeing tours in Pune. The temperature around this time remains pleasant and one can really enjoy the morning breeze.