Port Blair PackagesPort Blair tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Port Blair holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Port Blair vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Relinquish yourself to the serenity of the placid Island and explore the awe-inspiring scenic wonders with exciting Port Blair Tour Packages. At this island, you can revel in the crystal clear blue water or can just relax in the sun, at the beach arched by palm trees all over. The aesthetic beauty, tranquillity and mainly the sea connectivity of the port make it the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Visiting Port Blair on your Andaman & Nicobar tour is an out-of-this-world experience. One can choose from a wide range of tour packages which have a variety of inclusions like adventure activities, accommodation, guides, meals and a lot more depending upon the selection. If your wary soul is craving for the adventure sports then planning a trip to Port Blair is a relevant option, as it is the hub of all the water sports and one can dive in the endless ocean and experience the alluring marine life. You can even break into the stunning markets and explore the elegant artefacts which could be bought as the souvenirs of the charming vacation. It is a perfect destination to unwind yourself and, spend quality time with your friends and family. The weather of the destination is stupendous throughout the year but the best time to visit is from October to May as at this time the beauty of the island is at its peak. Don't miss our full guide on the top best things to enjoy in Andaman, which will help in planning your next trip.
You can choose from the sheer variety of Port Blair packages starting from 6625 INR, the budget packages to 26,000 INR, which are the luxury packages. The packages are carefully curated to fulfill the demands of and are a perfect balance of relaxation and recreation. There are various inclusions depending upon the type of package selected with, minimum of 4 days and 3 nights and, a maximum of 7 days and 6 nights. After selecting the package you have to just sit back and relax as all the first-class amenities are catered by them. Whether it is transferring from one place to another or it is the meals and comfortable accommodations these packages have it all. One can even hire a guide for a better understanding of the history of the monumental sites. Port Blair is a splendid holiday destination which is a combination of enthralling adventures and eminent imperial heritage. The port has various swashbuckling adventures and they never fail to surprise you with breathtaking views of the scenic splendours of the sea. The astounding sunrise and sunset are inescapable beauties of the Island, clubbed with palm trees and cool breeze which are a treat to the mind and soul. Also, check out the article on the best hotels to stay in Andaman for a special honeymoon.
Apart from rejuvenating in the tranquillity of nature and exploring the tour packages of Port Blair, one can take a dive in the marine beauty of the sea at Corbin's cave or walk carefreely through the shores of Havelock Island. Explore Ross Island and delve into various adventure sports at the incredible island. Visiting Cellular jail must be a part of to-do-list to feel the struggle the freedom fighter went through in the era of Independence and, one must not dare to miss out on the sound and light show at the national memorial. You should also visit the Samudrika Marine Museum which showcases the richest collection of animals and floral lives of the Andaman and is guarded by the Indian Navy. Forest Museum and the markets of the Port are experiencing worth-while. One can revel in the clear blue water, visit the opulent beaches of Blair and witness an exclusive yet exquisite vacation. Check out our guide on the most famous places to visit in Andaman which are must for your trip.
The Port awaits you a plethora of adventures like snorkelling, scuba diving, cruise ride in Andaman for leisure, boating, sea walking which are a part of the Port Blair packages. You can explore the Coral Island’s marine life and get spellbound by the finely tailored Port Blair tour packages. Unravel, the breathtaking views of the underwater kingdom by indulging in scuba diving, which is undoubtedly a surreal experience. There will also be chances to experience the snorkelling session which lasts for about 25 minutes and entirely refreshes your soul. The entire tour will be vested in exploring the scenic natural wonders of Port Blair and simmering down in the serene aura of the Beaches. Boating and sea walking through the placid sea can be experienced and, you can tranquillize yourself in secluded Island like never before. Also, one must witness the sea walk which is considered to be a mind-blowing activity as it opens up the doors to mingle with the rare species of the sea. To experience the sea walking you need to move to the secluded platoon, where you can have a memorable experience to cherish lifelong.
Planning a trip to this magnificent island will surely be a crowing stroke and one can choose from a wide range of amazing packages and take back home a bag full of joyful memories. Port Blair must definitely be a part of the bucket list of every traveller as it is a travellers paradise with countless panoramic view and enthralling water adventures.
Popular Port Blair Tour Packages
|Andaman Package For Couple 2021 | Flat 14% off||6D/5N||₹ 24540||5.0 star|
|Experience Offbeat Andaman in 8 Days | Book Now @ 30% off||8D/7N||₹ 26800||5.0 star|
|5 Days Andaman Honeymoon Tour: Create the Chapters of Love||5D/4N||₹ 17000||5.0 star|
|4 Days Andaman Honeymoon Tour with Dinner Cruise||4D/3N||₹ 17650||5.0 star|
|7 Days Romantic Andaman Honeymoon Tour | Flat 25% off||7D/6N||₹ 26940||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Port Blair Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Port Blair tour?
These are some of the best places you can check out when you sign up for Port Blair Packages:
1. Mount Harriet National Park: This is one of the highest National Parks in the Andaman and Nicobar Island and gives you a stunning, bird’s eye view of the surrounding natural landscape. A trek to the highest point in the National Park, which is in the Madhuban Ranges, can give you an authentic taste of nature that these islands are known for.
Location: Hope Town, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744107.
2. Corbyn’s Cove: While all of Port Blair is filled with stunning natural viewpoints, Corbyn’s Cove is definitely one of the most beautiful places. It is a small section of the island that is filled with palm trees and large stretches of pristine beaches, where you can sun-bathe and even go swimming.
Location: Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744101.
3. Butler Bay Beach: Butler’s Bay Beach is considered paradise by ace surfers and swimmers. The whole beach has a private and international feel to it and the waters of the Indian Ocean are pleasant enough to go surfing and swimming in.
Location: Little Andaman, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
4. Karmatang Beach: The Karmatang beach is an ideal holiday destination because of the natural beauty, serene surroundings and exciting turtle population that inhabits the beach. It is also great for adventures and parties.
Location: Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
5. Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park: If you want to explore the colourful and breathtaking underwater marine life in Port Blair, you must take an underwater boat ride in a glass tunnel in the famous Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, where you can get up-close and personal with some of the most exotic underwater creatures.
Location: SH8, Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
6. Baratang Islands: These islands are some of the less explored islands in Port Blair. However, they have much to offer, including mud volcanoes, limestone caves, mangrove creeks and much more.
Location: Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
What are the best things to do on the Port Blair tour?
1. Take a tour of the museums in Port Blair: Port Blair is a place with a rich cultural heritage and has seen a colourful history, all of which is recorded in the many museums in the city. Some of the museums you can tour as part of your Port Blair packages include Kalapani Museum, Cellular Jail Museum, Samudrika Marine Museum, etc.
Price: Starting from INR 6,000 onwards.
2. Explore the islands on a luxury cruise: Cruising through the many gorgeous islands around Port Blair is one of the best things to do when you are in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
You can book a week-long cruise from accessible cities like Chennai and Coimbatore, and explore beautiful hideouts such as the Havelock Islands, Coral Islands and much more. The sunsets along with the delicious food on-board that comes with exceptional service make it a memorable vacation activity.
Price: INR 27,750.
3. Birdwatching: Whether you are a fan of bird-watching or not, this is bound to be one of the more memorable activities when you are in Port Blair. Places like Chidiya Tapu offer a wide range of exotic birds that migrate to these islands from all parts of the world. Apart from the striking fauna, you can also check out the breathtaking views and sunsets that this place is known for.
4. Experience the nightlife in Port Blair: Port Blair Tours are incomplete without a taste of the notorious nightlife that these islands are known for.
Some of the popular haunts for clubbing and dancing include Corbyn’s Cove, Peerless Beach Resort, Middle Point, South Point and Marine Hill. These places offer international DJs, delicious food and a colourful environment that you are not likely to forget anytime soon.
Price: Club entry starts from INR 800 per person.
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Port Blair tour?
Port Blair is a hub for adventures, especially beach-side activities that you can enjoy as part of your Port Blair holiday packages:
1. Snorkelling: Andaman and Nicobar Islands are home to some of the most well-preserved collections of coral reefs and marine life in the Indian Ocean. You can check all of these out from close proximity when you go snorkelling in places like Elephant Beach, Jolly Buoy and North Bay.
2. Undersea Walking: One of the most unique adventures you can enjoy in Port Blair is walking on the ocean bed with an oxygenated helmet, which will give you an incredible view of the colourful fishes and the corals that these islands are known for.
3. Seaplane Rides: Watching the crystal blue waters and the swaying palm trees from a seaplane in the sky is an experience that is definitely unique and memorable. You can watch the many islands from a bird's eye view as you soar over Port Blair.
4. Kayaking: Kayaking is a wonderful adventure that you can enjoy with your loved ones in beautiful places like the Havelock Islands. You can sail amidst the rocky terrain, the clear waters and the scores of mangrove trees that are considered a striking feature of Port Blair and its surroundings.
Which are the best resorts to stay in Port Blair?
When undertaking port Blair tours, you can check out these wonderful beach resorts to amplify the experience of your holiday:
1. Symphony Samudra: Symphony Samudra is the ultimate beachside luxury resort in Port Blair, where you can lounge in the lap of luxury, wooden furnishings, delicious in-house meals and other premium amenities in rooms that overlook the ocean.
Location: No.108, Chidiya Tapu Beach, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744105.
Price: INR 7,600 per night.
2. Taj Exotics Resort & Spa, Andamans: Located in Havelock Islands, the Taj is home to some of the most luxurious rooms and world-class services in these islands. With infinity pools, canopy beds, thatched-roof private villas and much more, this is a holiday experience that will definitely stay with you.
Location: RadhaNagar Beach No. 7, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744211.
Price: INR 28,000 per night.
3. Sinclair’s Bay View: Considered one of the best seaside resorts in Port Blair, this resort offers decks that look out on the ocean, outdoor pools, loft bedrooms, Spanish bars and much more.
Location: Corbyn’s Cove Road, South Point, Shadipur, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744106.
Price: INR 7,600 per night.
4. Sea Shell, Havelock: This airy eco-resort offers beautiful cottages that come with all possible luxury amenities. The open windows, proximity to the beach, wooden furnishings, beachfront bar, gardens and seafood restaurant makes your holiday experience truly exceptional.
Location: Beach No. 02, Govind Nagar, Havelock, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744211.
Price: INR 7,500 per night.
Which are the best beaches in Port Blair?
You can explore some of the best beaches as part of your Port Blair tour packages. These include:
1. Laxmanpur Beach: This is one of the most beautiful beaches in Andaman and Nicobar Islands and is considered an excellent spot from where you can catch the sunset. The waters are shallow and clear, which also makes it ideal for snorkelling.
2. Collinpur Beach: Collinpur Beach is one of the lesser-known beaches but is equally stunning. Due to its limited popularity, you can experience peace and serenity when you are relaxing on the white sand beaches and sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean.
3. North Bay Beach: North Bay Beach is incredibly beautiful, and also very popular for exciting activities such as snorkelling and scuba diving, which you can enjoy with your loved ones.
4. Wandoor Beach: This beach is ideal for activities such as kayaking, boating, snorkelling and scuba diving. It boasts of large stretches of clean sand and beautiful waters and has many viewpoints from where you can observe the natural beauty of the islands.
Which are the best places to visit at night on a Port Blair tour?
Your Port Blair tour packages become even more exciting when they include night tours to some of the most exciting places. These include:
1. Nico Bar: Nico Bar is perhaps the most popular bar in Port Blair where you can catch an incredible nighttime view of the islands, dance to great music and enjoy a premium selection of food and drinks.
2. Havelock Islands: Havelock Islands has serene stretches of beaches that you can explore at night, and also make cafes and restaurants and clubs that are open late into the night where you can enjoy drinks and snacks.
3. Elephant Beach: You can explore the beautiful Elephant Beach during the night and even enjoy incredible experiences such as night-time scuba diving.
4. Sea Sip Bar: The Sea Sip Bar is located on the beachfront, where you can enjoy fresh seafood cooked in local style, and enjoy drinks at night while watching the night-time natural beauty of Port Blair.
Which are some of the best water sports one can experience in Port Blair?
1. Parasailing: Parasailing in the Rajiv Gandhi Watersports Complex is one of the best, most memorable activities that are a part of your port Blair packages. The beautiful natural surroundings make the experience even more memorable.
2. Jet skiing: One of the best places to go jet skiing in Port Blair is the Rajiv Gandhi Watersports Complex, where you can rent out jet skis and explore the ocean like never before.
3. Speed boating: Speed boating is another exclusive activity, where you can watch these beautiful tropical islands zoom past from your luxurious speed boat.
4. Scuba diving: Port Blair is known for its stunning coral reefs that you can explore while scuba diving in the clear waters in many of its beaches.
What are the most romantic things to do in Port Blair?
1. Take a sunset cruise: A luxurious sunset cruise that sails through the many beautiful islands and gives you a stunning view of the sunset is possibly the most romantic thing to do in Port Blair.
2. Go snorkelling: Exploring the wonders of marine life with your significant other as part of your port Blair tour packages is a wonderfully romantic thing to do when you are in Port Blair.
3. Dine at a seaside restaurant: Port Blair is home to many seaside cafes and restaurants where you can enjoy unique cocktails and drinks and fresh seafood that is prepared in authentic local style.
4. Sunbathe and relax on the beaches: Swimming, sunbathing, taking walks and hiking along the stunning beaches of Port Blair is definitely some of the most romantic ways in which you can spend your holiday in the Andamans.
5. Explore Chidiya Tapu: Chidiya Tapu is a place which is known for its natural beauty and incredible sunsets. It is also home to several exotic birds and a forest of mangrove trees where you can go kayaking.
Do we need a passport for Port Blair?
No, a passport is not required for Indian nationals if you are planning to book port Blair tour packages. Foreign nationals do require a passport to travel to Port Blair since it is part of the Indian subcontinent. However, in order to visit some places, you need to acquire special permits for areas like Cinque Island, Jolly Buoy Island, etc.
What is the best time to visit Port Blair?
The summer months that last between March to May are considered the best time to visit these islands. The weather is pleasant and sunny during this time of the year, and the climate does justice to Port Blair’s reputation as a tropical paradise. The seas are also calm and devoid of the intense monsoons so that you can enjoy watersports and beachside activities without the weather getting in the way.
Are 3 days enough for Port Blair?
Yes, when you book Port Blair packages for 2-3 days, you can explore the islands and check out all the important tourist sites and natural attractions.
This includes snorkelling, island-hopping, birdwatching, nature walks, treks and hikes, and you might even be able to squeeze in a ride on a helicopter to get an aerial view of the beautiful islands.
Is Port Blair worth visiting?
Yes, Port Blair is one of the most beautiful places in India, and you can book comprehensive Port Blair holiday packages that will show you around the most striking places in and around the place.
Port Blair has some of the most well-preserved coral reefs in the world, and the clean and beautiful islands are a tropical vacation paradise for nature-lovers. The weather is pleasant, and they have a unique, coastal culture which is reflected in their homes, food and activities, which you can experience when you are visiting.
What to buy in Port Blair?
You can book exciting port Blair packages that take you to some of the most beautiful and authentic local markets in the city from where you can buy signature items like:
- Fishbone artefacts
- Coconut handicrafts
- Timber crafts
- Nicobari mats
- Jute items.
Is Port Blair safe?
Yes, Port Blair is absolutely safe for solo travellers, families and couples. When you book Port Blair tours, you can expect all your arrangements to be in order and conveniently taken care of beforehand so that even if you are travelling for the first time, you won’t have trouble finding your way around the place. The city itself is tourist-friendly and there are security measures in place to ensure your utmost safety.