Palampur ResortsIf you're looking for a fairytale stay experience, then the Resorts in Palampur should be your ideal staycation option as they offer personalized treatment and world-class hospitality. These resorts are nestled amidst the picturesque mountains and emerald green valleys, giving you a chance to wallow in the lap of nature.
Norwood Green Resort is one such luxurious resort renowned for its peaceful environment, refined décor, and breathtaking architecture. If you're looking for a luxurious hideaway where you can experience the treatment offered at 5-star resorts, then The Nagri Resort should be your ideal choice as it offers pristine surroundings, ultimate pampering, and top-notch amenities.
If you're looking for the best Palampur resorts where you can take your love to the next heights, then Silver Oaks Mountain Resort and Holiday Homes Palampur should be your ideal choice as they offer rejuvenating activities for couples. For a family-friendly gateway, you can book your stay at Rakkh Resorts that has grand and well-maintained rooms, a multi-cuisine restaurant, and a kid's play area. So get ready to elevate your stay experience by planning your stay at these exotic resorts that have been designed to foster relaxation, pampering, and luxury.
People Also Ask About Resorts in Palampur
Which are the best Palampur resorts?
1. Norwood Green Resort: Embark on a luxurious retreat in the lap of nature by relishing your stay at Norwood Green Resort that is a traveler's haven. It is surrounded by pine forests and tea gardens and has been designed to foster relaxation and comfort.
It is renowned for its contemporary architecture, refined décor, and elegant interiors, making it one of the best resorts in Palampur for a regal stay. The resort features spacious and fully furnished rooms with an attached bathroom and a balcony. You can enjoy here various fun activities such as cycling, yoga, pottery, meditation, bird-watching, and camping.
Location: Bundla Tea Estate, Village, Lohna, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.
Amenities: pantry, in-house lounge, butler service, spa center, complimentary breakfast.
Price: Rs 6929 per night.
2. The Nagri Resort: Perched among the snow-capped Dhauladhar range and paddy fields, The Nagri Resort gives you a chance to feel more alive by soaking in nature. It has two swiss tents and seven fully-furnished cottages equipped with all the desired amenities such as bathing linen, high-speed internet, and satellite cable.
The resort exhibits wooden floors, beautiful chandeliers, and rustic furniture making it one of the best Palampur resorts for an otherworldly experience. The resort also features a kid's play area where your little ones can enjoy fun games.
Location: Kloond Road, Nagri, Kangra, nearby Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.
Amenities: restaurant, free parking, airport transportation, housekeeping, laundry service.
Price: Rs 4403 per night.
3. Hotel Orchid Resorts: Surrounded by pine forests and lush green valleys, Hotel Orchid Resorts gives you a chance to escape the ordinary and revel in the serenity of nature. It is one of the most premium resorts in Palampur, where you can experience effortless comfort, convenience, and high-end luxury at your doorstep.
With restorative hospitality, plush interiors, and fine cuisines, you'll feel like being transported to a heavenly paradise over here. It has super deluxe rooms and family suites with superlative amenities such as an air-conditioner, television, refrigerator, and king-size bed.
Location: Near Housing Board Colony, Palampur – Dharamshala Highway, Bindraban Palampur, Distt Kangra Himachal Pradesh 176061.
Amenities: Bar, restaurant, conference hall, fitness center, banquet hall.
Price: Rs 2234 per night.
4. Silver Oaks Mountain Resort: Overlooking the Himalayas, Silver Oaks Mountain Resort stands on the clifftop of the Bundla Chasm and offers superb views and a serene ambiance to the visitors. It is surrounded by tea gardens, pine forests, and terraced green fields and offers a homely stay experience to the guests.
It has party lawns for barbeque and outdoor events and small get-togethers. The resort features well-maintained and spacious rooms that are equipped with all the modern amenities such as an air-conditioner, satellite television, refrigerator, and wardrobe.
Location: Tea Estate, Bundla Kandi Road, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.
Amenities: Laundry service, Doctor on call, free parking, room service, kitchenette.
Price: Rs 2184 per night.
5. The Citadel Resort: Surrounded by lush green gardens and tea forests, The Citadel Resort is a peaceful abode for visitors looking to wallow in the lap of nature. It has twenty-six guest rooms that are tastefully furnished, with individual balconies and a heating system.
It also has a multi-cuisine restaurant where you can dig into some of the most toothsome delicacies. The resort also organizes many thrilling activities such as customized trekking tours, picnics, village tours, and camping on the guests' special request.
Location: Kangra Valley, Trail to Devi Himani Chamunda Mandir, Jiya, Himachal Pradesh.
Amenities: Game room, health center, conference room, gym, library.
Price: Rs 2401 per night.
6. Colonel Resort: With soothing views of orchards, tea gardens, and the mountains, Colonel Resort gives you a chance to immerse yourself in the natural surroundings. This quaint resort offers a blissful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city's fast-paced life and gives you a chance to rediscover relaxation and comfort.
The resort offers fine dining and superb accommodation in an inspiring and tranquil setting. It has well-designed and aesthetic rooms with private balconies, an attached bathroom, and a sitting area. The food is prepared with vegetables picked from its kitchen garden.
Location: VPO Bir, Baijnath, near Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.
Amenities: Housekeeping, open lawn, parking area, meditation center, laundry service.
Price: Rs 1899 per night.
7. Nature Bloom Hotel & Resorts: This is the perfect tranquil retreat that offers an exceptional level of comfort and luxury during your vacation. It is set amidst four acres of lush greenery and offers a dreamy view and picture-perfect backdrop.
The resort features beautiful cottages and villas that are fully furnished and are renowned for their unique aesthetics. You can savor the lip-smacking delicacies at its in-house restaurant and indulge in relaxing massages at the spa center. It also has a games room where you and your little ones can play fun games like chess, table tennis, carom, and badminton.
Location: Dharamshala Palampur Road, Kangra, near Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.
Amenities: Waiting room, parking area, conference room, 24-hour help desk, coffee shop.
Price: Rs 2188 per night.
8. Rakkh Resorts: Overlooking the stunning mountains and lush green valleys, Rakkh Resorts offers a well-deserved break from the cacophony of the city paced life. It is renowned for its unique architecture, peaceful ambiance, and warm hospitality.
The rooms are stylish, sophisticated, and well maintained and elevate your stay experience with their top-notch amenities like mattress, satellite cable, and television. It has a manicured garden where you can enjoy a picnic or sit back and appreciate the breathtaking views.
Location: Ghamrota Village Post Office Ballah, Tehsil Palampur, Himachal Pradesh.
Amenities: Restaurant, airport shuttle, 24-hour front desk, kids' club, private parking.
Price: Rs 9735 per night.
9. Country Cottage – A Tea Garden Resort: If you wish to experience tranquillity amidst luxury, then Country Cottage should be your ideal staycation option. It is one of the most popular Palampur resorts with aesthetically pleasing surroundings and a relaxed and carefree environment.
It has independent cottages with brilliant aesthetics, beautiful decoration, and vibrant interiors. You can savor delectable cuisines at the in-house restaurant. The resort also organizes overnight family camps close to the rivers or in the forest.
Location: Chandpur Tea Estate, Palampur 176061 India.
Amenities: Kid's play area, bar, lounge, waiting room, housekeeping.
Price: Rs 8318 per night.
Which resorts in Palampur are good for families?
1. Taragarh Palace Hotel: This is one of the best resorts in Palampur for a family gateway as it offers world-class amenities, utmost privacy, and complete security during your stay. It has a kid's play area where your little ones can play fun games.
2. Country Cottage Resort: This is one of the best resorts in Palampur that offers an abundance of unique amusements for people of all ages, namely cycling, yoga, indoor games, and village tours. The rooms are grand and spacious and offer enthralling views.
3. The Citadel Resorts: This property caters to the whole clan, from teens to tiny-tots and downtime-starved parents, to your furry friends with its umpteen amenities, top-notch services, and spacious rooms. The resort arranges various activities like bonfires, musical chairs, and yoga sessions.
4. Sai Gardens Resort: This family-friendly resort is located amidst acres of the lush green tea estate and gives the guests an otherworldly stay experience. You can enjoy buffet breakfast, day-time activities, and kid-friendly dance parties.
Which are the romantic resorts in Palampur?
1. Country Cottage – A Tea Garden Resort: This is a romantic retreat for the lovey-dovey couples looking for utmost privacy and comfort during their trip. The resort organizes various activities like nature walk, bonfire and musical chair for the couples.
2. Nature Bloom Hotel & Resorts: Revive the bond of love by planning your stay at this luxurious resort that features fully-furnished rooms, breathtaking amenities, and world-class hospitality. You can also enjoy a dinner date with your partner at the lavish restaurant.
3. Holiday Home Palampur: Nestled amidst the lush green valleys and magnanimous mountains, Holiday Home Palampur is an ideal vacation spot to kickstart your love tales. The expansive rooms, tranquil surroundings, and lavish treatment by the staff will make your stay truly memorable.
4. Silver Oaks Mountain Resort: This resort has earned a reputation for its superlative amenities, peaceful ambiance, and breathtaking views. You can dive into the delicious cuisines at its restaurant and distress your mind by practicing yoga at the meditation center.
Which are some good Palampur resorts with swimming pools?
1. WelcomHeritage Taragarh Palace: Feel like being transported to the royal era by planning your stay at this premium resort that comes with grand and spacious rooms, state of the art swimming pool, games room, and a lavish restaurant.
2. Infinite Tea Garden Resort: Get ready to flatter all of your five senses by enjoying the warm hospitality and modern conveniences offered by this premium resort. It has a huge swimming pool where you can relax and unwind with your friends.
3. The Mirage Andretta: This resort is an icon of grandeur and luxury and the rooms reflect royalty in the highest standards. You can enjoy the toothsome delicacies at its restaurant and take a rejuvenating dip in its swimming pool.
4. Nature Living Camping: Enjoy a rejuvenating stay in the lap of nature by planning your stay at this premium resort surrounded by oak and pine trees and offer you an elevated stay experience. It has a multi-cuisine restaurant, a garden, and a swimming pool.
Which are the famous 5-star resorts in Palampur?
1. Rakkh Resorts: This is a 5-star resort where you can experience unlimited relaxation, personalized treatment, and exquisite hospitality. It has a spa center, multi-cuisine restaurant, bar, fitness center, and a manicured garden.
2. Norwood Green Resort: Overlooking the lush green valleys and stunning mountains, Norwood Green Resort is an epitome of opulence and comfort. It features grand villas and cottages equipped with an air-conditioner, free internet, and a king-size bed.
3. Country Cottage – A Tea Garden Resort: This is one of the most exquisite Palampur resorts renowned for its contemporary design and unique architecture. It has a lavish restaurant, a kid's play area, a waiting room, a fitness center, and a massage center.
4. FLB Resorts Jerry's Jungle Huts: Nestled amidst the lush green valleys, FLB Resorts Jerry's Jungle Huts is a luxurious hideaway for visitors looking for opulence and comfort during their vacation. It has grand rooms with an attached bathroom and a private balcony.
What facilities will I get in Palampur resorts?
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Banquet hall
- Meditation center
- Conference room
- Spa center
- Games room
- Kids play area
- In-house restaurant
- Coffee shop
- Parking Area
What activities can we do in Palampur resorts?
- Cultural night
- Indoor games
- Rain dance
- Village tours
- Jungle tours
- Rock climbing
- Organic Farming
- Table tennis
Are resorts in Palampur pet-friendly?
No, all resorts in Palampur are not pet-friendly. Before booking the resort, you'll have to talk to the authorities to know whether they allow pets inside the hotel or not.
Can we smoke and drink in Palampur resorts?
Yes, you can smoke/drink in Palampur Resorts in your room or the designated areas. Smoking/drinking at public places is completely prohibited in these resorts. You also need to smoke/drink at a limit that you don't lose control and create a nuisance for other fellow guests.
What is the best time to visit Palampur?
The summer season (March – June) is considered the best time to visit Palampur as the weather remains extremely delightful. This is also the blooming season where the variegated mountains look picturesque and alluring. This season is also perfect for trying various adventurous activities such as camping and trekking.