Stays in NainitalCamp Wildland, Ayar Jungle Camp, The Hive Cottage, Taradale Cottage, Abbotsfort Estate, Villa in The Mist, Fagunia Farm Stay, Corbett Farmyard, Nainital Willows, The Pavilion, The Naini Retreat, Balrampur House and many more.
Being a Himalayan resort township in the prepossessing Kumaon region, there are plentiful places to stay in Nainital. As the gateway to the upper reaches of Himalaya, stays in Nainital range from lavish properties, individual villas, to reposeful camp stays.
All of them are equipped with comfortable rooms and all the necessary amenities for a phenomenal vacation. In addition, almost all the lodges, irrespective of their grades, offer an awe-inspiring landscape of Himalayan peaks or Nainital Lake.
Travellers unwilling to compromise on luxury can splurge on high-end properties like Villas, Resorts, and Cottages. Properties like Naini Retreat, Taradale Cottage,and Abbotsford Estate are the most preferred alternatives for luxury travel experiences. Vacationers on a tight budget can opt for Stays like Evelyn &The Pavillion.
On the other hand, backpackers looking forward to a mixture of comfort and wilderness can go for Camp Stays. Aspen Adventures Camp& Ayar Jungle Camp are the perfect options for the trippers who want to indulge in the charm of camping under the starry night sky. Last but not the least, travellers looking forward to basking in a period of seclusion in sync with nature can opt for Swiss Cottage and Corbett Farmyard.
Popular Places To Stay in Nainital
|The Rangers Reserve, Nainital | Book Online @ 52% off||2D/1N||₹ 5800||5.0 star|
|An Arthouse amidst the Scenic Valleys of Ramgarh||2D/1N||₹ 2700.0||5.0 star|
|Chalet Stay On The Hilltop in Nainital||2D/1N||₹ 2050.0||4.0 star|
|A Comfortable Stay Nestled in the Lush Greenery of Nainital||2D/1N||₹ 1300.0||4.0 star|
|A Cozy Vacation Retreat on the Hilltop in Ramgarh||2D/1N||₹ 2820.0||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Nainital Stays
Which are the best places for camp stays in Naninital?
1. Camo Wildland: Nestled amidst the thick evergreen forest, Camp Wild Land is an appropriate spot for experiencing supreme tranquillity. Away from the urban chaos, travellers can indulge in numerous recreational activities like Bird Watching, Animal Spotting, Hiking, BBQ & Bonfire, Indoor Games, and much more.
2. Ayar Jungle Camp: Amid woodlands, Ayar Jungle Camp is a quintessential getaway for adventure admirers and is one of the excellent Camp stays in Nainital. Along with the prime amenities, on-site activities like Caving & Night Treks bring travellers to create a wealth of memories.
3. Camp Kyari: One of the best places to stay in Nainital, Camp Kyari is all about experiencing unadulterated natural beauty in its ecstatic splendor. At an altitude of 2,800 ft, stay in roomy tents, savour the taste of homegrown food and enjoy fun-packed activities like Bird Viewing, Hiking, Cycling, Nature Walks, etc.
4. Aspen Adventure Camps: Overlooking a majestic river tributary amid the foothills of the Himalayas, Aspen Adventures Camp is an ultimate adventure retreat in Nainital. The Campsite offers tents consisting of en suite bathrooms, open-air bonfire places, and multi-cuisine outlets, along with activities like Cliff Jumping, WaterFall Treks, Bungee Jumping, White Water Rafting, Rappelling, Hiking, and etcetera.
What is lowest and highest price of stays in Nainital?
The lowest price of stays in Nainital ranges between Rs 900- Rs1000. On the other hand, the highest price of stays in Nainital ranges between Rs 10000-Rs 15000.
Which are the popular cottages for stay in Nainital?
1. The Hive Cottage: Idiosyncratically set on a charming ridge in the Ayarpatta, The Hive Cottage is one of the delightful stays in Nainital. Being a 3- Star property, the cottage features furnished rooms and well-appointed restaurant leagued with other luxury amenities.
2. Swiss Cottag: Enacted in 1935 on a lush estate with exceptional views of the Himalayas, Swiss Cottage provides homely appeal with the integration of contemporary facilities and efficient services. Besides, the property houses a garden terrace where guests can savor their mug of piping hot coffee while appreciating the serenity of Nainital.
3. Taradale Cottage: One of the finest heritage stays in Nainital, Taradale Cottage is a colonial-style accommodation, exuding tranquility. It lies in lush surroundings, amid majestic hills and features an English-style garden straight out of the British Raj.
Furthermore, the resort has six well-appointed rooms and suites facilitating modern amenities. Other facilities include BBQ and Bonfire, Wi-fi Indoor games, Heaters, Outdoor Seating, Porter Service, etcetera.
4. Emily Lodge: Away from the hullabaloo of metropolis life, Emily Lodge is one of the oldest places to stay in Nainital. It is a wonderful mid-19th century resort having retro interiors where patrons can spruce up their holiday by indulging in remarkable comfort and contemporary luxury.
Which are the top villas in Nianital?
1. Abbotsfort Estate: Catalogued as one of the most luxurious places to stay in Nainital, Abbotsford Estate is an estate wrapped aside in the blissful outskirts of Nainital. Interiors are an association of large wooden tops, tinned roofs, and pinewood flooring that gives an appropriate impression of the classic hill-side residence.
Other conveniences include Kids Play Space, Barbeque Area, Paid Airport Transfer, among others.
2. Villa in The Mist: As the name represents, Villa in the Mist is happily nestled in between the alluring mountains and remains shrouded in luminous mist. The major highlight of this property is its open dining arena where people can gorge in some heavenly cuisines while drowning in the crisp air of Kumaon Himalayas. Guests residing at the property can participate in adventurous escapades like camping, trekking, rafting, and skiing, among various other options.
3. Fagunia Farm Stay: Nestled in an unpretentious hamlet about 15 km from Nainital, Fagunia Farm Stay is an audacious drive through fascinating woodlands over arched bridges across seasonal waterfalls.
Besides, the villa is entirely based across three levels, integrated with a private garden where residents can savour the mountain views. Coming to the outdoors, guests can go on long walks in the surrounding pine-scented thickets to observe the unhurried pace of village life.
Which are the best homestays in Nainital?
1. Corbett Farmyard: Corbett Farmyard is situated on the fringe of Corbett Reserve and has an excellent setup to have a close encounter with Mother Nature. Guests can take unperturbed walks in the adjacent Mango Orchards and unfurl in the wooden decks outside the cottages.
Besides, Corbett Farmyard has well-appointed accommodations along with desirable amenities including air-conditioners, room safes, Wi-Fi, and TV.
2. Nainital Willows: Perched on the Sher-ka-Danda Hills at a distance of 3.5kms from Nainital, Nainital Willows allows a sustained view of Nainital Lake from its neatly designed balcony. Apart from the comfortable rooms and delicious meals, the homestay also provides tailored packages for local tours and excursions.
3. Riverdale Homestay: Riverdale Home Stay provides a pleasant stay experience along with distinguished hospitality to its visitors. The optimal choice for leisure travellers, the homestay is encompassed by lush green environs and grants you the feeling of owning your own home in the hills.
Moreover, Riverdale Home Stay is settled in proximity to two hot water springs within a radius of 100 KMS.
Which are the best budget stays in Nainital?
1. Evelyn: Among one of the grayest hotels in Nainital, Evelyn has been serving visitors even before the township developed into a refuge for tired souls and saw a burgeoning hotel industry. The estate retains old-world charm integrated with the extravagance of all modern amenities. Besides, Evelyn also offers compelling views of emerald Nainital Lake.
2. Ayar Jungle Camp: In woodlands, Ayar Jungle Camp is an ultimate getaway for adventure lovers. The campsite houses 10 Luxury Tents and 6 Bamboo Cottages, equipped with Wi-Fi, room heater, and necessary restroom facilities. Along with the prime amenities, on-spot activities like Caving & Night Treks allow travellers to weave tonnes of memories.
3. The Pavilion: In the heart of Nainital, The Pavillion is an assemblage of tradition and modernity. The property offers several thoughtfully-built rooms complemented with an in-house restaurant. On request, the hotel organizes various activities such as Rock Climbing, Nature Walks, Boating, Horse Riding, and Bonfires for leisure travellers.
Is Nainital safe?
Yes, Nainital is one of the safest towns in India. Natives of this region are exceedingly polite, and tourists shouldn't have any problems while travelling, even solo. Moreover, the congenial environment makes it specifically safer for women to travel without any hassle or risk. However, it is always advisable to take necessary precautions to tackle any unforeseen situations.
Which are the best resorts to stay in Nainital?
1. The Naini Retreat: Exuding a blend of old-world charm and contemporary luxury, Naini Retreat is one of the finest places to stay in Nainital. The heritage property is located on the picturesque Ayarpatta Slopes and offers an uninterrupted view of Nainital Lake and the surrounding peaks.
2. Balrampur House: Quaintly nestled on a splendid hilltop, Balrampur House is one of the oldest resorts in Nainital. Everything from the serene ambiance, elegantly planned rooms, landscaped garden, impressive views, and cordial hospitality will make your stay here worthwhile.
3. Shervani Hilltop: Shervani Hilltop is one of the best places to stay in Nainital, equipped with all the elite amenities. Lounged across the luxuriant stillness of a mountainside, the estate provides an optimal environment to unravel in the lap of nature.
4. Arif Castles: Originally established in 1987, Arif Castles is one of the extravagant stays in Nainital. It is an amalgamation of cordial hospitality, sheer luxury & utmost comfort. Among the amenities, the property features Comfortable Rooms, 24*7 Room Service, Continental Cuisines, Spa, among others.
What kind of amenities do Nainital stays provide?
Almost all the stays in Nainital, ranging from budget to luxury, provide well-appointed rooms, delectable cuisines integrated with contemporary amenities. Upon request, the stays also arrange recreational activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, Rafting, Nature Walks, Boating, Horse Riding, and Bonfires for travellers.