Mumbai PackagesMumbai tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Mumbai holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Mumbai vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Famed as the ‘City of dreams’ this cosmopolitan region is an eclectic mix of everything India is known for and these packages give you a chance to explore each one of them. With the towering skyscrapers hitting the sky to the architectural marvels, there is something for each kind of vacationer. If you wish to visit the world-renowned places of the city or wish to pump up the adrenaline with nerve-wrenching adventures, here you are spoilt for choice.
Apart from this if the wildlife attracts you then you’ll be delighted to know that this owns a wide array of wildlife sanctuaries which can be toured with these packages. Each one of them is finely tailored keeping in mind the needs of vacationers and victuals to almost all of them. From the vada pav or the local streets to the lavish restaurants that serve lip-smacking food, you can trace each one of them and give your taste buds a feast. Whether you are looking for a pact in which you can give your family ultimate comfort to the honeymoon packages which even offer seclusion you can pick the one that you like as everything is available.
Mumbai tour packages are many things interweaved in one. With these packages, you can luxuriate at some of the upscale resorts and hotels like JW Marriot, Lalit, Taj Mahal, Hilton Mumbai, and more such escapades. Ranging from the top-notch amenities to the ultra modern amenities here one can unravel all of them.
Fondly called as the Mayanagri this place is one of the most revered places in India and several tourists flock here to explore its wonders. While the hotels provide you a touch of the cosmopolitan world the resorts give you a chance to intermingle with nature. Each one of the resorts is lavishly built and the packages include them all.
The months from October to March are the most favorable months as this is the time when the beauty of the city is at its notch but it is can year-round destination and you can book Mumbai tours anytime. Looking for something different? How about camping! The vicinity of this city is dotted with quite a lot of camping sites like the Bhandardara lake camping, Kundalika camping, Kalsabui camping, and countless others. Add a new dimension to your Mumbai tour and explore not only the city but the sites in its proximity as well
Wondering what do the Mumbai packages comprise of? Well, with these packages you can embark on an architectural tour to the major attractions of the city. You can visit the Gateway of India which has marked its place in history or just relax at the Marine drive which has an enticing aura.
Apart from this, you can also mark your footprints on several other sites the city is known for. The well-renowned places like the Worli sea face, Elephanta caves, and more such sites can also be covered with these packages. Wish to witness the sunset? Head straight to the Juhu beach which is one of the best places to visit in Mumbai and is dotted with a number of food joints.
Apart from gazing at the beautiful sunrise, you can also enjoy the lip-smacking local cuisine which is easily available on each and every stall. Not only this you can also delight your tummy with the continental cuisine which is available at the restaurants which lie on the trail of Juhu beach. Be it eating the ice Golas or trying hands-on adventures this beach is one stop destination to all and most of the packages are inclusive of them.
As the city is one of the most modernized places in India, it victuals to an excellent melange of ultra-luxury escapades to the basic ones. Most of the Mumbai tours which are specially for the couples include unique experiences like sunset dinner on a cruise, candlelight dinner and more such romantic things which make it a plus for the honeymoon goers and couples.
But if you are traveling with your family and still want something unique then you can take the Bollywood tours as the city is the hub for Bollywood. Not only this you can also witness several adventures which will make your trip a memorable one. You can try parasailing, trekking, speed boating and what not! There are several getaway options from Mumbai and one can club them with the Mumbai packages. Each one of them is made very attentively so that the needs of each kind of traveler is satisfied. While some of them focus more on adventures are more leisure.
Pondering what you should not miss in Mumbai? Well, the answer is pretty obvious that you should not miss the street shopping in Mumbai. From the apparel to the shimmery glares here you can find everything at relatively lower prices. Also, if you are a bit of brand-conscious then you can move to the malls which are brimming with a number of brands.
Be it shopping, food, food, accommodation, adventure, tours, or anything there a package for each one of them and an aggregate of them all too. So without any further thoughts select the optimal one from the wide array of Mumbai tour packages and explore the beautiful city.
Popular Mumbai Tour Packages
|Bhandardara Camping | Book Lakeside Camping @ ₹1099 Only||1D/1N||₹ 1099||5.0 star|
|Ladakh Package from Mumbai 2021 | Flat 17% off||8D/7N||₹ 18000||5.0 star|
|Leh Ladakh Honeymoon Package from Mumbai | Get 20% off||8D/7N||₹ 17200||5.0 star|
|Jalesh Cruise Mumbai to Lakshadweep 2021 | Flat @ 25% off||5D/4N||₹ 35620||4.0 star|
|Camping at Pawna Lake: an Offbeat New Year Eve | Book @ 2249 Only||2D/1N||₹ 2249||5.0 star|
People Also Ask About Mumbai Tours
What are the best places to visit on a Mumbai tour?
1. Gateway of India: Constructed in 1924, the Gateway of India is one of the country’s most iconic structures. It also acts as the backdrop of the famous Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, portraying an old-world Indo-Saracenic style of architecture, with the pristine Arabian Sea adding to its glory. This is one of the best places in the Mumbai trip Packages.
Location: Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001.
2. Chhartrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Staion: Also known as Victoria Terminus, the CST, as it is famously regarded, is the first functional railway station in the Indian subcontinent. Spread over 2.85 hectares of area, the CST is amongst the best examples of 19th century railway architecture.
Location: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001.
3. Elephatna Caves: Located on the Elephanta Island, this cave temple complex is made up of solid natural rocks. Regarded as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the caves have temples dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is home to natural rock idols and sculptures with intricate carvings on them. The seven caves here are the prime examples of ancient Indian architecture.
Location: Gharapuri, Maharashtra 400094.
4. Colaba Causeway: Also known as Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Colaba Causeway makes the heart of Mumbai. It connects two of the most famous places in the city, namely Colaba, and the Old Woman’s Island. Additionally, it is the one place in the city which transports you back in time, to the colonial times, which is evident in the construction of the buildings here.
Location: Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Maharashtra 400005.
5. Film City: One of the most visited places in all the Mumbai tours, Film City is the home of all the TV shows and Bollywood movies that you love to see. From different sets, to getting a chance to see some of your favourite actors, Film City is a major part of the Mumbai holiday packages.
Location: Film City Road, Film City Complex, Aarey Colony, Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065.
What are the best things to do in Mumbai?
1. Hike to the Vasai Fort: Vasai Fort, also known as Bassein Fort, is one of the most famous and offbeat attractions in Mumbai. Even though it is mostly in ruins, the fort offers stunning views of the sea on three sides. And a hike to the top is the best way to enjoy these scenery.
2. Take a walk around Marine Drive: Marine Drive is famous amongst anyone who visits Mumbai, and is great if you wish to take a leisurely stroll alongside the crashing waves of the serene Arabian Sea. With the boats, ferries and ships in the background and the stunning hues of the sky merging with the sea, a walk around Marine Drive will surely soothe your mind, body and soul.
3. Indulge in lip smacking street food at Juhu Chowpatty: Mumbai is known for its mouth watering street food, and the best places to try it all is Juhu Chowpatty. There is a section of the famous Juhu Beach which is home to numerous small food stalls selling local delicacies such as sev puri, pani puri, vada pav, bhel puri, pav bhaji, misal pav and so much more. In addition to savouring these rich foods, you can also enjoy camel as well as horseback rides here, in addition to renting a cycle to cycle along the beach.
Price: Starts from INR 100.
4. Spend a day Essel World: Amongst the most thrilling amusement parks in the country, Essel World is home to a lot of exciting and fun rides for children as well as adults. You can also enjoy the Water Kingdom here, in addition to rides like Rio Grande Train, Senior Telecombat, Brat Zone and more.
Price: INR 949 per person for Essel World, INR 999 per person for Water Kingdom.
What are the best places to stay in Mumbai?
1. The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel: This is one of the most preferred places to stay for tourists, since it is located near some of the major attractions in the Mumbai trip Packages.
With a magnificent history, luxurious interiors and close proximity to quaint cafes, amazing views of the Arabian Sea, designer boutiques as well as historical attractions, the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel should be at the top of the list of places to stay when in Mumbai.
Location: Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001.
Price: Starts from INR 15,000 per night.
2. The Trident Bandra-Kurle: Located in one of the busiest areas in Mumbai, The Trident Bandra-Kurla mixes luxury with leisure. Fully equipped with state of the art amenities and facilities, and boasting of an amazing architectural interior, this hotel is also known for its one of a kind wine library and wine tasting room. The hotel is also located quite close to the airport, which makes it even more appealing for tourists of all kinds.
Location: C 56, G Block BKC, University of Mumbai, Vidya Nagari, Kalina, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098.
Price: Starts from INR 9,500 per night.
3. Hotel Marine Plaza: Offering breathtaking views of the sea, this hotel is known for its flower-laden pool terrace, which is a special attraction here. With stunning interiors, and elegantly designed suites and rooms, the hotel is one of the top choices to stay, for all kinds of tourists. And if you are lucky enough to get a room offering views of Queen’s Necklace, be prepared to have your breath taken away by the sheer beauty of it.
Location: 29, Marine Drive, Opp. CCI Club, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020.
Price: Starts from INR 5,500 per night.
4. Lakeside Chalet: Offering stunning views of the serene Powai Lake, this is a hotel that will give you the feeling of being in a home away from your home during your Mumbai tours. This is a part of the Marriott Executive Apartments, which give you a glimpse of the calm nature in the fast-paced city of Mumbai. With fully equipped kitchens, and luxurious amenities, this is definitely a place you should stay at.
Location: 2&3B, Near Chinmayanand Ashram, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400087.
Price: Starts from INR 10,000 per night.
What are the best places to visit in Mumbai with family?
1. Siddhivnayak Temple: This temple is one of the best places in the Mumbai packages which you can visit with your family. Dedicated to Lord Ganesh, the Siddhivinayak Temple is regarded as the most important temple in Mumbai. It is also the richest temple in the city.
2. Haji Ali Dargah: Situated in the middle of the pristine Arabian Sea, the shrine of Haji Ali is one of the most famous shrines in the city, dedicated to a merchant who gave up his worldly belongings and turned into a Sufi saint. Located near Worli, the Dargah connects to the mainland via a narrow walkway and is surrounded by the sea on all sides.
3. Essel World: This is amongst the most famous places of attraction in the Mumbai tour packages. Located in Gorai, this amusement park spans over an area of 64 acres and is home to many exciting rides and entertainment.
4. Kanheri Caves: This is an offbeat place which you can visit in the Mumbai holiday packages with your family. Located in the famous Sanjay Gandhi National Park, the caves are dedicated to Lord Buddha. You can also find an amazing seasonal waterfall located very close to the cave.
How far is Goa from Mumbai? How to go Goa from Mumbai?
The distance between Goa and Mumbai is 557 km. It is well connected by road, rail and flight. The drive will take approximately 8 hours. There are about 41 direct trains from Mumbai to Goa. The fastest way to reach Goa is by flight in 1 hour.
Check out: A Detailed Guide about Mumbai to Goa
Which are the best romantic places to visit on a Mumbai tour?
1. Marine Drive: Of all the places in the Mumbai tour packages, Marine Drive is the most romantic of them. The 3.6 kilometres long boulevard, which starts at Nariman Point and ends at Girgaum Chowpatty is the best place in the city to relax, rejuvenate and soak in mesmerising sights of the Arabian Sea with your significant other.
2. Elephanta Caves: This UNESCO World Heritage Site, located on the Elephanta Island, is a great place to spend some alone time with your loved one, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. With five Hindu and two Buddhist caves in the complex, you are sure to have a great time looking at history up close.
3. Hanging Gadens: Located on top of the Malabar Hill, this terrace garden overlooks the Arabian Sea and boasts of lush greenery. The garden is a great place to take respite from the busy streets of Mumbai, and has a soothing and calm ambience.
4. Gorai Beach: Located in the northern suburbs of Mumbai, Gorai Beach is famous in the Mumbai packages for a scintillating and clean shoreline, in addition to having many resorts and cabins in close proximity. You and your partner can also enjoy a bike or camel ride here, or rent a pontoon to wander in the sea.
What sort of climate can I find in Mumbai?
Mumbai has a typical coastal climate with moderate heat and humidity. The winters are mild with temperatures never going below 10 degrees.
The monsoon is the predominant season and is beautiful by the sea but traveling in monsoon can be a problem.
Is it safe for solo female travelers to visit Mumbai?
Mumbai is the most cosmopolitan city in India. The city is swarming with people at all times and is known as the city that never sleeps. It is considered to be one of the safest cities for women in India.
However, recently there have been a few untoward incidents so it is advised for solo women travelers to avoid lonely lanes and dark alleys during night time.
You may also like: Top 40 Activities to Do in Mumbai
How can I visit Mumbai in 3 days?
There are many Mumbai tour packages which can help you visit the city of dreams in 3 days. Three days is enough to soak in the busy, yet dreamy and different lifestyle that Mumbai boasts of.
You can not only shop to your liking and sample all the local delicacies, but can also visit some of the most famous attractions the city has to offer. One of the sample Mumbai packages could be:
- Gateway of India
- Elephanta Caves
- Crawford Market
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
- Chowpatty Beach.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Railway Station
- Juhu Beach
- Sri Radha Gopinath Temple
- Linking Road
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link
- Haji Ali.
- Shri Siddhivinayak Temple
- Mahalakshmi Temple
- Goregaon Film City.
Is Mumbai worth visiting?
Yes, Mumbai is definitely worth visiting. From being home to Bollywood, lip-smacking food and different cultures, to boasting of innumerable places to visit and things to do, Mumbai is one of India’s craziest, yet most happening and chaotic metropolitan cities. Whether you want a relaxing holiday or one that exudes of an amazing nightlife, Mumbai is the place to be.
How much will it cost for a trip to Mumbai?
A trip to Mumbai per person can cost anywhere between INR 1,500 to INR 6000 or more per day, depending upon the living arrangements, travel and food. On an average, you can hope to spend around INR 4,200 every day, which includes the meals, local transportation, sightseeing and more.
Is Mumbai safe to travel?
Yes, Mumbai is safe to travel. However, you should travel in the city with a sense of caution, remain vigilant of your surroundings, while being street smart. It is also advised to not wander in secluded areas alone, especially once the sun has set. Remain aware of your belongings while traveling in the city since it has a lot of pickpockets.
Which hill stations are good to visit near Mumbai?1. Khandala: Located in the Western Ghats in the state of Maharashtra, Khandala is a popular hill station and a much frequented weekend getaway for the inhabitants of Mumbai and Pune city.
The town is located at an elevation of 550 meters above mean sea level amidst the lush green hills of the Western Ghats. Due to its close proximity to the populated city of Mumbai it has been one of the most popular hiking and trekking destination.
2. Lonavala: Situated at an elevation of 642 meters above sea level, Lonavala is located in close proximity to the town of Pune and Mumbai. The region was known to be strategically important and was a part of the Mughals for a long period of time. Lonavala also houses several medieval forts that once belonged to the Maratha and the Peshwa empires.
3. Amboli: A relatively unexplored hill station, Amboli is located in the state of Maharashtra in the Sahyadri Hills. One of the recently popular eco-hotspots, Amboli attracts a lot of visitors through its abundant and unique flora and fauna.
The hill town is situated at an elevation of 690 meters above the mean sea level and is best visited during the monsoons. Waterfalls and misty mountains are one of the best attractions that can be witnessed during the monsoons.
4. Mahabaleshwar: One of the most enchanting hill stations in Maharashtra, Mahabaleshwar sits at an elevation of 1,438 meters above sea level amidst the Western Ghats. Mahabaleshwar is also considered to be the source of the Krishna River and is said to have been sourced by a mythical cow-shaped spout located inside an ancient temple.
5. Pamchgani: Located at an elevation of 1,293 meters above mean sea level in the state of Maharashtra, the city of Panchgani is a picturesque hill station in the Sahyadri range. The town was discovered by the British and was developed as a summer resort during the mid-eighteenth century.
Which forts are famous near Mumbai for trekking?1. Kaulang Fort: Kulang Fort has the highest climb from base to top in Sahyadri ranges. Out of the trio forts. Only this fort can be climbed without technical help. To reach the top one has to climb rock cut stairs, some of which are broken oe were blown away by the British. There are few remnants and water tanks on the fort. One can stay in caves for a night (30 people capacity).
2. Kohoj: Kohoj, the hill fort is situated in Palghar region. One can see this fort while traveling on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway near Manor Naka. This fort is about 12 km from Wada.
We will be taking the route which starts from Waghote. This village is located on Manor-Wada route at around 8 km from Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway. One can reach to the top of Kohoj within 3 hrs. from the base village.
3. Lohagad: Located in Lonavala which is just a couple of hours from Pune, Lohgad is one of the best forts to visit during any time of the year. Ideal time to visit Lohgad would be in the winter season. It is always recommended that you start your trek early so that you do not get fatigued quickly.
4. Raigad: Raigad is a fortified hill fortress situated in the modern day near Mahad, Raigad district of Maharashtra, India. The fort, which rises 820 meters (2,700 ft) above sea level, is located in the Sahyadri mountain range. There are approximately 1400–1450 steps leading to the fort, though today a rope-way exists to reach the top of the fort.
Which are the best beaches in & near Mumbai?Here are some beach getaways near Mumbai for a chilled-out weekend:
1. Juhu Beach: At a distance of 20 km from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Juhu Beach is situated in the western suburb of Mumbai. Juhu Beach is one of the largest and most popular beaches in Mumbai.
2. Chowpatty Beach: At a distance of 4.5 km from Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Chowpatty Beach, officially known as Girgaon Chowpatty, is one of the most famous beaches in Mumbai adjoining Marine Drive in the Girgaum area. This is a popular beach which attracts people of all age groups and also one of the top tourist places in Mumbai.
3. Alibaug: At a distance of 102 km from Mumbai, Alibaug or Alibag is a coastal town and a municipal council in Raigad district of Maharashtra.
4. Ganpatipule: At a distance of 345 km from Mumbai, Ganpatipule is a small pilgrimage & beach town located in the Ratnagiri district on the Konkan coast of Maharashtra in India.
5. Ratnagiri: At a distance of 350 km from Mumbai, Ratnagiri is a port city and the district headquarters of Ratnagiri on Arabian Sea coast in southwestern part of Maharashtra.