Krabi tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Krabi Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Krabi vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
The Krabi tour package from Thrillophilia can be your key to open the door of a brilliant holiday vacation in Thailand. The tour packages are tailored in such a way that you make the most of your trip to Krabi by exploring its pristine beaches, majestic cascades, alluring forests and what not.
You will also get a chance to take part in a number of curated nature trails and hiking tours from Thrillophilia along with your loved ones. The itinerary of these packages is designed in such a way that you will spend each second of your trip having fun and indulging in loads of adventurous activities.
By opting for this Krabi Tour package from thrillophilia, you will get to stay in well curated comfortable stays which offer you immense luxury as well as offer you beautiful scenic views round the clock. You will also get to travel from one place to another in private vehicles and get assistance from expert and well experienced tour guides.
This is surely going to be a wonderful tour package where you will be able to relish the best of nature without worrying about anything. These packages are curated in such a way that you will enjoy a convenient travel starting straight from your home.
Thrillophilia offers Krabi holiday packages for all kinds of tourists such as wanderlust travellers, honeymoon couples and family vacationers and at the same time packs some of the tailor made experiences for every group. Including all these, the packages provided by Thrillophilia will also provide you with enough time to enjoy some leisurely activities on your own, be it shopping for souvenirs or resting the whole day in. You will surely be able to marvel at the overwhelming places with your loved ones taking these tour packages that also come with loads of customisation as well as discounts.
Popular Krabi Tour Packages
|Splendid Krabi Couple Special Tour - Flat 24% off||7D/6N||₹ 32500||5.0 star|
|Snorkelling, Kayaking and Rock Climbing in Krabi Island, Thailand||5D/4N||₹ 35449||3.0 star|
|Adventure Tour in Krabi||5D/4N||₹ 23725||4.0 star|
|Cycling to Krabi||7D/6N||₹ 132679||4.0 star|
People Also Ask About Krabi Tours
Which are the best tour packages for Krabi?Here are some of the best tour packages for an amazing vacation in Krabi:
1. Cycling to Krabi
2. Snorkeling, Kayaking and Rock climbing in Krabi Island, Thailand
3. Adventure Tour in Krabi
4. Sightseeing Tour of Thailand for 7 Days
5. Splendid Krabi Couple Special Tour
Which are the best places to visit in Krabi?1. Railay Beaches And Caves: Railay beaches and caves are widely famous for its glittering white sand, shining sun, and stunning landscapes. The centre of attraction of the beaches are the limestone caves ceded in the high and mighty cliffs. This place is considered to be one of the best places to visit because of its secluded environment as well as long tailed boats and scanty bars.
2. Thung Teao Forest Natural Park: Thung Teao Forest natural Park is adorned with dense forests, emerald colored water, unique wildlife, stunning cascading waterfalls. Coming over to this place on a Krabi holiday package, you will surely fall in love with all these natural elements and would definitely long to spend your lifetime here. This place is widely famous among nature lovers and adventure seekers.
3. Wat Tham Sua: Wat Tham Sua should be in your travel itinerary as it offers spectacular views from a great height. This place is also known as Tiger Cave and it nestles in the middle of thick and high jungles, temples and nature trails. The places of worship here are dedicated to Lord Buddha. Climbing up to the summit is truly an impressive task as you would spend time against the cool breeze and relish the energetic aura.
4. Krabi Town: Krabi Township has been able to retain its old world magnetism as well as simplicity which dates back to over decades in the past. Visiting this township, you will be able to visit a number of tourist attractions, relish the local food at the cafes and restaurant. In the evening hours, you can head to stroll along with your loved ones in the beautiful parks.
5. Krabi Shell Cemetery: Krabi Shell Cemetery happens to be a wonderful place for sea relic lovers. The specialty of this place is the geological wonders of shell carcasses and stretches of undisturbed sea fronts. You can come over to this place and play a game of discovery and head to find some unique shells while exploring the reserved forest area and parallel beaches.
6. Klong Thom Hot Springs: Klong Thom Hot Springs happen to be one of the most loved places in Krabi where you can spend some time in relaxation. The healing water and unmatched surrounding beauty will truly impress your soul and make you fall for it. Coming over to this place on a Krabi holiday package, you can take a drip in the heated thermal spring or else head deep inside the surrounding woods for a day picnic along with your loved ones.
7. Phi Phi Islands: Phi Phi Islands is a wonderful place near Krabi where you can enjoy fun boat rides along with your loved ones. The exquisite natural beauty all around and white sandy beaches will surely tranquilise your soul. If you are planning to visit this place, then you should spend time the beachy way.
8. Khao Khanab Nam: Khao Khanab Nam is one of the most recognizable landmarks in Krabi that nestles in the middle of mountains and bay. This place is widely known for its stalagmites and stalactite caves of the prehistoric era. You will get a chance to marvel at the landmark mountains and humongous caves clicking the panoramic views from the top.
Which are the best adventure things to do in Krabi?1. Hike The Ngorn Nak Mountain Trail: Nak in Krabi is an amazing place to go along with your adventure group. This surely happens to be a challenging hike for about 4 km and you will go tackling a number of steep inclines.
2. Go On A Sunset Sup Tour: Standing up paddling in the evening hours to witness the brilliant setting sun is truly a remarkable sight to behold. You can take part in this activity on the Railay Beach renting a board and visit some of the less crowded nearby beaches. You will also get to sight zillions of swimming fishes in the azure blue waters.
3. Learn How To Rock Climb: Rock climbing is one of the most sought after activities in krabi that you can take part in Railay. This activity is guided by expert rock climbers who have got years of experience and expertise in rock climbing. To come out with flying colors, it is at all times recommended to remain patient and motivational.
4. Make Your Way To Railay Viewpoint: Hiking up to the Railay Viewpoint is one of the most thrilling activities that every single adventure lover will love to take part in. This Krabi tour takes you through some of the intense routes pulling up yourself with the help of ropes. In the course of taking this activity, you will be able to sight brilliant birds chirping all around in the morning hours.
5. Go On An Island Hopping Tour: Island hopping Krabi tour is one of the most preferred activities to carry out in Krabi. Taking an island hopping Krabi tour package with your group, you will be able to enjoy the natural beauty of Thailand on your own without being bound to a schedule. You can hire your own longtail boat and then head out to the beaches and national parks to make the most out of your holiday vacation.
6. Visit Sra Morakot (The Emerald Pools): The Sra Morakot is located inside the Thung Teao National Park. It happens to be the unique natural wonders where you might get a chance to spot the pitta Gurney. Visiting this place, you will be able to take a 2.7 km trail and explore the majestic cascading waterfalls.
7. Go Kayaking at Ao Thalane: Ao Thalane happens to be a beautiful mangrove forest that is located about 20 km from the township of Krabi.
This place is covered in dense foliage and is enclosed with the famous limestone Karsts. This Krabi tour package on a kayak would cover some of the caves and hidden lagoons. You can also get the chance to sight the crab eating macaque if you are lucky enough.
8. Go Caving in Than Bok Khorani National Park: This happens to be one of the most unique things to do in Krabi as you will be heading out on a day trip to the national park to explore some of the 3000 year old cave paintings.
This place is surely a paradise for the history buffs and the ones who get fascinated by the ancient cultures. The best way to take this trip would be hiring a longtail boat or a kayak.
How to reach Krabi?- By Air: The best way to reach krabi would be by taking a direct flight to the international airport which is located just about 15 kilometer from the city centre. There are daily flights from major cities like Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Koh Samui.
- By Road: There are only a few roadways available which connect other cities to Krabi. If you are travelling from India, then you can book a travel from any of the international airports of India to the cities such as Bangkok and Singapore, and then cover the rest distance by road or flight.
How much should I budget for a trip to Krabi?The cost of spending a week in Krabi would usually cost you around ?10,404 for one person. Taking a Krabi tour package from Thrillophilia, the cost of the package will cover you stay in well curated resorts and hotels as well as all sorts of transfers from one place of attraction to the other.
How much is the 4 island tour in Krabi?The 4 island tour in Krabi takes you to the islands of Tub, Chicken and poda islands. The Krabi tour package will also let you snorkelling and head out on a cave exploration Krabi tour to Phra Nang Cave. All these activities will cost you around TBH 400 with TBH 200 as entrance fee for every single person on a long tail boat.
What is the best time to visit Krabi?The best time to visit Krabi would be in the course of the high season which starts from the month of November to the month of March.
It is the time when the average outdoor temperature remains moderate and the cool breeze keeps you comfortable outdoors. This would be the best time to come over to Krabi along with your loved ones and visit some of the significant places of tourist interest as well as marvel with the backdrop of beautiful natural scenery.
How many days do you need in Krabi?A minimum of three days in Krabi would give you a wonderful holiday experience. In these three days, you will get enough time to explore the islands and villages of Krabi witnessing the breathtaking beauty of nature as well as getting to know more about the culture and tradition of the local people.
Which is a better Phi Phi Island or 4 Island tour?Both the places have got their distinctiveness and it will solely depend on the type of person you are. If you love to spend time in the middle of crowded places then Phi Phi Island should be your destination and if you need to spend some time in relaxation, then there is no better place than the 4 islands.
Is Krabi worth visiting?Yes, Krabi is definitely a place that is worth visiting and you will just fall in love with the vibe of the place. Spending some days in relaxation overlooking the alluring natural beauty will surely give you some wonderful memories with your loved ones as well as give you moments to cherish all through your life.
Which are the best speedboat tours in Krabi?
Ideated as the most relaxing holiday destination with heavenly views of the coral reefs, Krabi offers some of the most valuable speedboat tours that can add excitement to your holiday. They include:
- Krabi to Phi Phi Island by Speedboat
- James Bond Island Tour in Phang Nga Bay
- Koh Hong Island Tour by Speedboat
- Snorkelling Day Trip at Similan Island
Which are the best sunset cruises in Krabi?
Hong Islands in Krabi are meant to have exotic tropics beaches, which is situated at a close distance from Ao Nang. With a narrow entrance to the lagoon bordered by rocky cliffs, speed boast, as well as long tail ones, pass through them for a picturesque experience. Check out the best cruises in Krabi:
- Hong Islands tour by Longtail Boat
- Hong Islands tour by Speedboat
- Hong Island Kayaking Tour
- Hong Island and Ao Thalane Boat Tour
Which are the best boat tours to Hong Island in Krabi?
Hong Island is a stunning destination spread around Krabi Province and offers spectacular views of the Blue Waters. Boating is an excellent option to enjoy the views at a much closer distance. It allows tourists to enjoy stunning coral reefs without much difficulty.
- Hong Island Tour by Speedboat with Kayaking
- Hong Island Deluxe Tour by Longtail Boat from Krabi
- Phang Nga Bay, James Bond Island and Hong Island Tour by Speedboat
- Hong Island Kayaking Tour
- Kayaking in Ao Thalane and Hong Island
Should I attend the Illuma Norah show in Krabi?
Yes, you should definitely attend the Illuma Norah Show in Krabi province of Thailand that unveils dance and light show with exotic variety of seafood offered. It happens to interpret Thai folk stories of the Kinnaree (half bird and half woman figures) joined with the southern dance of Manora. Organized at the Paka Show Park in Krabi, one can savor on the delectable seafood buffet. It is the best show to explore Thai traditions beautified by Light Show. It takes place in the last week of December from 24th to 30th with Wednesday off.
Where can I do snorkelling in, Krabi?
Snorkelling is a wonderful water sport that happens to add a touch of excitement to the relaxing vacation. In Krabi, it can be enjoyed at:
- Hong Island
- Phi Phi Island
- Ko Lanta
- Koh Rok
- Koh Ha
- Similan Island
Where can I do rock climbing in Krabi?
Rock Climbing in Krabi is an adventure sport that allows visitors to enjoy some thrilling moments amidst tranquil vacation to this amazing city. One can take pleasure of rock climbing at Railey Beach in Krabi Province only. There are around 150 bolted routes, concerted chiefly on the Phranang Peninsula, amid Hat Tham Phranang and Hat Rai Le. These routes are archetypally in the mid-to-high exertion range with frequent overhangs, and pure limestone faces.
Which are the best cycling tours to do in Krabi?
A Cycling Tour on the Krabi countryside is an excellently beautiful and richly rewarding experience because of the naturalistic views surrounding the area. A mountain bike or cycle accessible for rent in Krabi Town and Ao Nang happens to allow visitors to go ‘off-road’ and discover the network of muddy tracks that go back for miles behind the highways. Along with this, the main highway network is also justly cycle-friendly. The excellence of cycling tours in Krabi is that you get to see the city and village life from such close proximity.
Krabi Mountain Biking options unveil bicycle rentals from Krabi town on Chaofa road, lying close to the river. Certainly, the rental rates are exceptionally budget-friendly. Some of the striking attractions falling on a route are Huay Toh Waterfall, Tiger Cave Temple, Emerald Pond, Several Caves, hot springs and Buddhist temples. On requirement, one can select to ride through the countryside on their Trek, Specialized or Gary Fisher Mountain or Hybrid bike.
Which are the best watersports activities to do in Krabi?
Visiting a group of islands in Krabi and leaving without enjoying water sports or activities is just not right. In fact, Krabi is the home to some of the most exciting and enjoyable water sports that make it possible for tourists to enjoy their vacation to the fullest. Definitely stating, there are a variety of water sports to be enjoyed at:
- Boating and Sailing at Koh Lanta
- Scuba Diving and Snorkelling at Ao Nang, Koh Lanta, Klong Muangand Railay Bay
- Sea Canoeing and Kayaking at Ao Nang, Railay Bay, Railay Bay, Koh Lanta and Klong Muang
- Swimming and Surfing at Koh Lanta