9 Days Sikkim Bike Trip | Book Now @ Flat 20% off
Variant 1: Solo Rider/Two Riders One Bike(own bike): INR 28000/- per person
Variant 2: Solo Rider(rented bike): INR 41000/- per
Variant 3: Two Riders One Bike(rented bike): INR 34000/-
Variant 4: Traveler in SUV: INR 39000/- per person
Starting Point: Siliguri
End Point: Siliguri
Highlights of the Trip:
- On your Royal Enfield, waltz through the hairpin bends of Zuluk
- Trace the famous Nathula Pass (4310m) on the crossroads of Indo-China Border
- Ride rigorously to the blissful Gurudongmar Lake that lies at the height of
- Induce a meditative mood at the Zero Point while sipping a cup of tea in the
- Twist the throttle across the soaring mountains of Gangtok
- Snake across a series of charming and wonderfully scenic villages along the
About the Destination:
Obscured from the world, the abode to Mt. Kanchenjunga is a heaven on
earth. With its charming hill stations, winding roads carving their way through
hills, pristine meadows adorned with rhododendron flowers, and majestic
landscapes, Sikkim is a paradise to bikers. So, hop on your bikes for a
high-octane ride into mesmerizing splendor of the mountainous state.
About the trip:
- Embark on this bike trip through the iconic stretches. Start with a
ride from Siliguri to Gangtok, while facing the changing weather- initially
humid shortly chilly. Get permits and ride towards Lachung, marvel at the Yumthang
Valley and K2 peak en-route.
- Next, head towards Lachen while touring the Zero Point, the last outpost of
civilization on the Indo-China Border. Visit the Gurudongmar Lake, one of the
highest altitude lakes in the world. Then, whirl towards Gangtok, meander along
its unspoiled nature trails and click a lot of pictures.
- Relish a rest day at Gangtok and renew the permits for a tour towards Eastern
Sikkim. Waltz through the hairpin bends of Zuluk, ride across Nathula Pass and
reach Padamchen, a village in the foothill slopes of Himalayas. From here, head
towards Siliguri where the enduring adventure ends.