For adventure enthusiasts and thrill-seekers, there is a variety of water sports in Dubai to enhance their experience in the Gulf. The global city of Dubai is famous for its high-end shopping malls and a sophisticated lifestyle, but the clear blue waters of the Persian Gulf and immaculate beaches offer a chance to indulge in some of the most thrilling water sports in the world. You will be delighted to know that water sports activities in Dubai are not limited to just the beaches. There are several water parks in Dubai where you and your entire family can enjoy adrenaline-releasing activities. With its vast coastline and flat Arabian Sea waters, Dubai is a haven for thrill-seekers across the world. Exploring the gentle and calm waves with parasailing, cut through the aquamarine waters with a jet ski and take a tour of the immaculate shore of Jumeirah on a speedboat. Feel the wind in your hair as you go fly fishing, and feel like Superman on a flyboard. There is nothing quite like feeling the sheer raw power of the wind and catching it to surf on a wakeboard.
There is no comparison to Dubai, it is so iconic that it is home to the largest suspended aquarium in the world. If you imagine, you are just a glass wall away from entering the marine world. Do not forget to take this jaw-dropping journey while you are in Dubai Mall, one of the biggest malls in this Arab country. Despite having the vastness of an immeasurable desert, there is a sheer volume of water sports in Dubai which are considered best in the world. The shoreline in Dubai offers high chances of spotting marine animals during snorkeling or swimming. The best places where people go for snorkel are Snoopy rock, Dibba rock, the Musandam Peninsula near the entry point of the Persian Gulf and the famous beach of Palm Jumeirah.
There is nothing as high-spirited as a ride on the Banana boats. You can ride an inflated Banana on mostly every beach in Dubai. Kayaking is very common on the waves of Dubai and it doesn't need much training. Row and scull in the endless water while it splashes the briny ocean. The irresistible water adventure of going high up to 150 meters from the surface water on a parasailing ride or learning to dodge the wind conditions while kitesurfing can be best experienced in this Gulf paradise. Dubai is home to some ultra-modern infrastructures and high-end technological wonders and the amusement parks of Dubai are some of the best examples of both. Your trip to Dubai is incomplete without going on some heart-stopping rides of Wild Wadi waterpark and Aquaventure water park.
Aquarium diving might sound a little unusual to your ears but it is done very fondly in the Atlantis The Palm. The aquarium is so magnanimous that it is home to around 65000 marine animals and if you are trying it out make sure that you swim right next to a Shark in Dubai is so phenomenal with its underwater sports that even if you aimlessly surf in the ocean, you will feel rejuvenated and thrilled. In most of the experiences, people are found strolling on the beaches in Dubai or leisurely watching the sunset. In Dubai, you cannot stay without an adventure but merely sitting on the shore is so much fun in itself.
The place is a treasure trove for people from across the globe, from speeding up to reach the top floors of some world-famous skyscrapers to getting on a bumpy ride in a Dubai Desert Safari to the lonesome and long stretch of the golden desert; from coming out all spluttered and jittery from the magnificent ocean water to sauntering the opulent souks and Malls of Dubai. Water sports in Dubai is something that fascinates everyone who travels to this extravagant city; with an array of options and clear ocean water- it is undoubtedly tough to resist.
People Also Ask About Water Sports in Dubai
What are the best water sports in Dubai?
Private boat tour at Dubai Marina: Taking a private boat tour is one of the most popular Dubai water sports. The tours can be arranged for up to 10 people and provide stunning views of the beautiful skyline of this extraordinary city. The scintillating experience of watching Palm Island and Burj al Arab from the sea is a memorable experience that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Location – Luxury yachts ride from Dubai Marina, Atlantis, Burj, and Palm Island.
Price – luxury boat rides start at 210 AED / INR 4080
Book Now- Dubai Luxury Yacht Shared Tour: Experience The Grandeur!
Speedboat: The 90-minute hair raising and goosebumps-inducing rides on a speedboat are one of the most popular water sports in Dubai for the entire family. Witness the beauty of the marvelous city from a different perspective and cover world-famous sites like the Burj and Palm Island. If you take a tour in the evening, you can also catch some stunning views of the tangerine sunset.
Location - Speedboat tours start from JBR The Beach, hosted by Water Adventure Dubai
Price - AED 175 / INR 3300 for 30 minutes, AED 450 / INR 8730 for 60 minutes.
Private jet boat cruise: Adrenaline rush seeking tourists must partake in the thrilling jet boat cruise. The jet boat cruise is a true adventure and not for the faint-hearted. Embark on a journey involving speed, screams, and water splashing around. Take your camera along catch spectacular shots of the magnificent Dubai skyscrapers.
Location - Jetboat cruises are offered from the Burj, Palm Island, Atlantis, and Dubai Marina.
Price - starting at AED 200 / INR 3800.
Diving with Sharks: Dubai offers the ultimate adventure in water – diving with the sharks. The aquarium features an array of fish and sharks – from harmless manta rays to terrifying sharks and colorful fish. Swimming along with the graceful manta rays and being caught in a whirlpool of thousands of minuscule fish is something you can only indulge in Dubai.
Location – Atlantis The Palm
Price - AED 275 / INR 5340
Scuba Diving: Explore the gorgeous and awe-inspiring underwater world of the scenic Jumeirah beach and discover exotic marine life and vibrantly coloured corals. The certified instructors will make the whole activity seamless and you can also take gorgeous pictures of this one-of-its-kind experience.
Location - Nemo Dive Center, Atlantis the Palm, Fujairah.
Price - starting from AED 400 / INR 7700 for a 2-hour dive.
Book Now- Scuba Diving In Fujairah Flat 15% Off
Snorkeling: Get up close and personal with the sea life of Dubai while you swim in the pristine waters under the guidance of trained experts. Witness thousands of vibrant fish, talk to the graceful rays and get a close view of the sharks. The diverse marine life and colorful corals will leave a lasting impression on you.
Location - Ambassador’s Lagoon, Al Boom, Diving, The Dubai Aquarium
Price - starting from AED 225/ INR 4300
Jet ski: The thrill of being in the vast Arabian sea waters paired with the sheer raw velocity of a jet ski makes it one of the most pumping Dubai sports. Take a ride along the immaculate coastline near Burj Al Arab and capture stunning pictures of the magnificent structure.
Location – Nemo Water Sports
Price – AED 370 / INR 7180 for 30 min, AED 630 / INR 12220 for 60 minutes.
Book Now- Jet Ski Fujairah Flat 20% Off
Flyboard: If you want to feel like a superhero, try flyboarding in Dubai. Standing on a powerful jetpack and floating high up in the air with the help of a powerful motor is something you will never experience anywhere else except Dubai. The scenic backdrop of the city only serves to enhance the whole experience.
Location - Nemo Water Sports
Price - AED 370 / INR 6990 for 30 mins.
Book Now- Flyboard Experience In Dubai Flat 25% Off
Wakeboarding: Not for the faint-hearted, wakeboarding is an extreme sport involving high speed and extreme danger. If you are an expert at water sports and want to try something more challenging, try some stunts on a wakeboard and polish your skills.
Location - Wake Evolution
Price - AED 300 / INR 5800
Book Now- Wakeboarding In Dubai Flat 20% Off
Deep-sea fishing Tour: Indulge in one of the most fun and exciting water sports in Dubai as you go deep into the waters of the sea and catch some of the exotic fish. If you love fishing and open-air, this is the place for you. Enjoy the pollution-free environs and deep blue skies as you indulge in this unique adventure.
Location - Fishing UAE
Price - AED 1800 / INR 33000
Parasailing: If you are a calm soul looking for a fun-filled activity that does not prey on your nerves, consider parasailing. One of the most chilled out Dubai water sports, parasailing is equal parts fun and relaxation. Soar into the sky and witness the beautiful city from a unique perspective.
Location - Arabia Horizons
Price – AED 420 / INR 8150
Book Now- Parasailing In Dubai Flat 15% Off
Jetpack: Combine parasailing and skydiving with skiing and you get the ultimate water sport – Jetpacking. Two powerful jets of water push you into the air as you enjoy the spectacular views around – all under the guidance of certified experts. Indulge in jetpacking on gorgeous waters of the sea and get some memorable photos.
Location - Popeye Jetski
Price – AED 350 / INR 6700
Book Now- Water Jet Pack Experience In Dubai Flat 15% Off
Stand Up Paddling: A water sport that is good for your muscles as well as your mind – what more can you ask for? Stand up paddling is a milder version of wakeboarding, and you can enjoy it without hiring an instructor worrying about your safety.
Location - Surf House Dubai on Sunset Beach, Ignite Surface on Riva Beach Club
Price – AED 75 / INR 1500 to 85 / INR 1700 for one hour.
Kayaking: if you are looking for a water sport that offers solitude and serenity, give kayaking a shot. Watch the stunning views of iconic Dubai buildings like the Burj Al Arba and explore the Mangrove forests of the city. Witness exotic flora and fauna and play with little fish.
Location - Hatta Dam, Palm Jumeirah, Eastern Mangroves, Wadi Adventures
Price - starting from AED 60 / INR 1160 to AED 345 / INR 6700
Water Bike: Water biking is one of the most fun-filled water sports in Dubai to explore the calm waters and beautiful landscape with friends and family. Water biking in the clear waters of the Arabian sea will be a memory you will cherish forever.
Location - Adventure Leisure Tourism, Jumeirah Beach
Price - starting from AED 125 / INR 2500
When is the best time to visit Dubai?If you are planning to visit Dubai then most of you might be wandering about the best time to visit Dubai. The best time to visit Dubai or take holidays is between November and April. At this time the heat of the sun will be much lesser and the cool windy breeze makes it more welcoming. The temperature remains in between 24-35ºC (75-95ºF) during this time.
What are the essential things required for water sports in Dubai?
If you want to enjoy the wide selection of water sports in Dubai, here are some things you must carry:
-An additional pair of dry clothes, towels, and other linen
-Swimsuits and wetsuits to be worn underwater
-Padlock if you want to avail a locker
-Waterproof case for electronics
-Camera and charger
-Passport and other documents
What are the best places in Dubai for water sports?
If you want to enjoy exciting and thrilling water sports in Dubai, here are some places where you can indulge yourself:
1. Wild Wadi Waterpark: Enjoy the aquatic roller coasters and wave machine in this magnificent park where there is no dearth of exciting pools, slides, and rides.
2. Aquaventure Waterpark: One of the most famous waterparks in Atlantis The Palm, Aquaventure is famous for its themed zones and a variety of rides suitable for every age group.
3. Nemo WaterSports Jet Ski Dubai: Enjoy the views of Dubai and its iconic landmarks from a unique perspective as you go jet skiing through the turquoise waters of the Persian Gulf with Nemo WaterSports.
4. Hydro WaterSports Flyboard and Jetpack: The stunning aquarium at Hydro WaterSports is ideal for novices who want to try water sports for the first time.
5. Legoland Dubai: Legoland @ Dubai is the perfect getaway destination for families who are traveling with small kids. The rides and slides are suited well for children of all ages, and if you get the seasonal pass, you will also have unlimited access to the water park.
Suggested Read: 55 Best Tourist Places to Visit in Dubai
What are the best water sports in Dubai for couples?1. Jetski Ride: This can be an adrenaline-fueled experience for you and your partner in Dubai. These powerful jetskis will take you out to the sea, from where you can see the magnificent Dubai skyline and famous spots like the Bulgari Island, Dubai Ain, Burj Al Arab, etc.2. Boat Tour: The boat tour in Dubai is a great way to spend some romantic moments with your partner. You can drive these boats by yourself as they are easy to operate. From the boat, you can see the Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, and Burj Al Arab.3. Parasailing: Soar into the sky and get a bird's eye view of the city while parasailing with your partner in Dubai. There are experts to advise you regarding equipment and safety.4. Donut Ride: This is a fun ride you can find at Jumeirah beach. Here, a tube-shaped like a donut is pulled by the boat.
What are the best water sports in Dubai for families?1. Subreacher: This water activity is a great way to spend some thrilling time with your family. It consists of a small submarine shaped like a shark and mimics the movement of the marine predator, jumping out of the water.2. Banana Ride: This is the perfect family water sport, consisting of a banana-shaped boat that moves at high speed, being pulled by another boat. This ride lasts for about 15 minutes. There will be an instructor present and you will be provided with life jackets.3. Kayaking: Kayaking can be an adventurous activity for you and your family in Dubai. You can explore the majestic water bodies of Dubai with a scenic backdrop. It requires no training and even a beginner can take part in this activity.4. Wakeboarding: This activity involves you balancing on a piece of equipment while you are pulled by a speedboat. This can be an adventurous experience for you and your family.
What things are must to carry for a Dubai trip?While you are traveling to Dubai there are a few essential things which should be there on your checklist:
- Passport, ID,
- Summer clothes
- Light jacket or sweater
- Activity Specific clothing
Is it worth visiting Dubai for water activities?Yes, it is definitely worth it. There are number of activities like surfing, wake boarding, banana boating etc which are considered as the best here. With the perfect views and the beckoning waves you adventure will be a lot more exciting than you can imagine.
Planning a Dubai Trip? Check out: Best Dubai Travel Tour Packages
What is the best time to visit Dubai for water sports?
Even though the beaches are open throughout the year, it is not advisable to visit the city during the winter months because of the freezing waters. On the other hand, during the summer months, the heat is unbearable and the whole city goes into hibernation. Hence, if you want to indulge in Dubai water sports, plan your trip in April or May when the temperatures are a comfortable 25 to 35 degrees.
Which all water sports are must do in Dubai?There are a lot of water activities which is a must-try for you in Dubai. Few of the activities which you should try in Dubai are:
- Al Boom diving
- Banana boat Ride
- Jet Ride
- Deep-Sea Fishing
- Stand up Paddle
- Donut Ride
- Kite Surfing
Where can I do Scuba Diving in Dubai?There are a number of places where you can enjoy scuba diving in Dubai. With its colourful marine life and flora and fauna, you will have the best of diving experience. Few of the places where you can head out for dives are:
- Atlantis, Palm Dubai
- The Dive Centres
- Divers Down Dubai
- Scuba Tech diving center
- Bunky diving center
- Leisure Pro
- Deep blue sea diving center
Is it safe to do Scuba Diving in Dubai?Yes, scuba diving is completely safe in Dubai. With the coral reefs and the vivid flora and fauna, scuba diving is the most sought adventure activity here. Discover the underwater world of Dubai while you scuba dive in various places. The best time is the winter season although it is available throughout the year.
Can a non-swimmer indulge in water sport activities in Dubai?
There are plenty of ways to enjoy the pristine waters in Dubai even if you cannot swim. Underwater walking, as the name suggests, is simply walking on the sea floor under the watchful gaze of the instructor. Or engage in a high-speed thrilling adventure of jet skiing. You can also enjoy banana boat rides, deep sea fishing, and kneeboarding. Snorkeling will let you experience the sea life up close and you can hire one of the speedboats to experience the thrill of speeding through the water.
Also Check: 15 Best Malls in Dubai
What happens in cases of any medical emergency during water sports?
The instructors in Dubai are highly trained individuals who are experts in handling emergency situations. If you or your loved one experience a medical emergency, your first course of action should be informing your instructor and following his advice. Call 998 or 999 in case you cannot reach the instructor and let the operator know your situation. You can also call 800-362867 to request a paramedic in case the situation is dire.
What all points I need to take care of before scuba diving?There will be a guide to assist you in your diving expedition. But for your own safety just check the diving gears and make sure it works.
What kind of health precautions must be taken care of for Scuba diving?
Scuba diving, as well as other water sports activities in Dubai, can pose several dangers. Following precautions must be followed to avoid any problems:
- Always dive with a professional diver.
- Check your equipment beforehand.
- Do not drink any alcohol before diving.
- Take necessary medications with you to the beach.
- Obey all the instructions by your instructor.
- Do not hold your breath while ascending. Keep it slow and normal.
- Do not panic when underwater.
- Do not fly at least 12 hours after the dive.
What are other things to do in Dubai?
There are plenty of amazing things to do in Dubai:
- Visit Burj Khalifa: At a total height of 829.8 meters, the Burj is the tallest building in the world. Its observation decks offer stunning views of the city, so book your tickets now for Burj Khalifa. You can also dine in the highest restaurant in the world for a truly mesmerizing experience.
- Go to Dubai Aquarium & Underwater zoo: You can also explore the marine life of Dubai without ever stepping into the waters with this underwater tunnel created under a tank filled with sharks and rays. The aquarium houses magnificent creatures you can look at closely and learn more about snakes at the creepy, crawly zone.
- Experience Desert Safari: Experience the authentic Arab culture and witness spectacular views of the Arabian Desert at the desert safari. You will also get to ride camels, go dune bashing, eat a sumptuous barbecue dinner and witness a live entertainment show.
- Visit Ferrari World: The indoor amusement park at Ferrari World is famous for housing the largest space frame structure in the world. It also has the fastest roller coaster in the world, known as Formula Rossa, where you go from 0 to 240 kmph under 5 seconds.
- Ride in a Hot Air Balloon: The unforgettable experience of riding in a hot air balloon over the spectacular Arabian Desert will forever remain etched in your memory. If you wan to catch an early ride, Book the hot air balloon ride and you may even glimpse the surreal views of a tangerine sunrise through the clouds.
- Skiing: The indoor ski resort by the name of Ski Dubai is spread over 22,000 sq meters and despite the scorching desert temperature, inside the resort, you will feel as if you have stepped into another world. Enjoy skiing, snow fights, and various other fun rides at this famous park.
- Explore Dubai Miracle Garden: The flower garden is the perfect spot for couples to enjoy a romantic and intimate moment with each other. Spread over 72,000 square meters, it houses over 50 million varieties of flowers and 250 million plants. However, it is only open during winters, so plan your trip accordingly and book your tickets now.
- Experience Zip Lining: For the adventure enthusiasts, there is nothing quite like zip-lining through the skyscrapers of Dubai in a rush of adrenaline and dopamine. Dubai has launched the steepest and fastest ziplines in the world, and it is a must-try for thrill-seeking souls.
- Go for a Helicopter tour of the city: Enjoy the privilege to soak in the stunning views of Dubai’s skyline from a helicopter. The aerial adventure will take you from Burj Al Arab to The World Island, and will also fly over the Palm Jumeirah, and Burj Khalifa. Book your helicopter tour now for mesmerizing view of the town
- Explore Dubai Marina: The beach at Dubai Marina offers stunning views of the Persian Gulf and is one of the favourite hangout places for tourists. There are several cafes and pop up shops here which you can explore. Luxury fashion brands, yacht cruises, jet skiing, skydiving – the marina offers a host of entertainment options.
- Visit Theme Parks: From Bollywood Parks to IMG World of Adventure, Dubai has a buffet selection of theme parks to pick from. They are family-friendly places where you and your kids can enjoy a wholesome evening of holistic fun and adventure. Rides, stunt shows, live performances are quite common.
- Dubai Fountain Lake Ride: The Abra water taxis of Dubai Mall are the perfect way to enjoy the dazzling displays of Dubai Fountain Show. Using 6000 lights and 22000 gallons of water, it is the largest performing fountain in the world. The cruise lasts for 30 minutes and offers an awe-inspiring 360-degree view of this dazzling phenomenon.
- See Dubai Frame: One of the most iconic landmarks of Dubai, the Dubai Frame has been described as the biggest picture frame in the world. It is 150 meters high and 93 meters wide. The architectural masterpiece needs to be seen to be believed.
- Explore Dubai Garden Glow: Dubai Garden Glow is a unique phenomenon where you will get to witness the largest glow-in-the-dark garden in the world. It is made by using millions of energy-saving light bulbs as well as recycled luminous fabrics.
- Enjoy at the Global Village: The elaborate and opulent global village is a theme park famous for its wide array of shopping, dining and entertainment options that will leave you mesmerized. It is one of the largest cultural extravaganzas held in the UAE every year and is an unmissable event for every tourist. Get your early bird tickets now for the annual show.
- Shop in the Souks: The traditional souk markets of Dubai are famous for selling the best of gold, spices, textiles, home décor items, perfumes, and many more things. Shop till you drop and get the best prices at these vibrant and fun bazaars.
- Visit the Palm Islands: Jutting out into the Arabian Gulf is a haven for people who love to relax in style. The world’s first artificial island, the Palm Jumeirah is one of the most stunning man-made creations you will ever witness.
Popular Read: 25 Best Things to Do in Dubai at Night
What is the minimum age required to do water activities in Dubai?
To ensure that all safety requirements are being met and to avoid accidents and injuries, the minimum age to perform water sports in Dubai is 15. Children under the age of 15 cannot partake in these activities. Also, anybody under the age of 15 should be accompanied by an adult.
Suggested Read: 30 Best Places to Visit in Dubai with Family
How much it will cost me to do Scuba Diving in Dubai?While you are visiting Dubai you would not want to miss out the amazing scuba diving experience here. There are a lot of places in Dubai where you can go for scuba diving. For scuba diving the cost will be around 400 AED per person.
Is it advisable for a non-swimmer to do water activities?Yes, definitely a non swimmer can do all the water activities. There will be a professional guide with you for your safety while doing any water activities in Dubai.
Which are some famous water parks I should visit in Dubai?For the adventure seekers, there are a lot of amusements park and water parks in Dubai which is a must-visit for you. All these parks offer a wide variety of water sports. Few of the park which you should visit here are:
- Aquaventure Waterpark: Aqauaventure is one of the most popular parks famous for hosting a variety of water sports activities in Dubai. The adrenaline-inducing rides like Aquaconda and Tower of Poseidon are famous, but you can also just float lazily in the waterways at your leisure.
Timings: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Book your tickets- Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park And Lost Chambers Flat 33% Off
- Legoland Water Park: The family theme park is one of the best places to try water sports in Dubai for the whole family. There are a host of fun zones where your kids can enjoy the rides and races, build model skyscrapers and have fun to their heart’s content.
Timings: 10 am to 8 pm
Book your tickets- Legoland Dubai Tickets Flat 25% Off
- Wild Wadi Waterpark: Based on the legend of Juha, this water park has some truly unique slides and rides that will blow your mind. Drop from 120-meter height, participate in a simulated flash flood, and try wave pool and surfing.
Timings: 10 am to 6 pm
Book your tickets- Wild Wadi Water Park Tour, Dubai Flat 10% Off
- Yas Water Park: Yas Waterworld is one of the best places to enjoy water sports activities in Dubai as it offers a variety of water slides and surfing waves. In fact, the park has 40 rides and slides, along with a host of other attractions – perfect for adults as well as kids.
Timings: 10 am to 10 pm
- Laguna Water Park: The beachfront water park comes with 5 loaded water slides and four distinctive zones perfect for the whole family. You can go surfing, relax in the lounge, enjoy the slides, or simply splash around in the cool blue waters.
Timings: 10 am to 6 pm
Book your tickets- Laguna Water Park Dubai Tickets Flat 20% Off
- AquaFun: It is the largest inflatable park in Dubai, with some of the longest and highest water slides. Unlike other water parks, AquaFun is centralized around outdoor activities suitable for the entire family.
Timings: 9 am to 6 pm
- Dreamland Water Park: Offering some of the most fun rides and thrilling water sports in Dubai, Dreamland is a spectacular water park with winding rides that will excite and please you. It also has a special lawn for lounging and various dining spots where guests can enjoy some local delicacies.
Timings: 10 am to 8 pm
Book your tickets- Dreamland Aqua Park Dubai Flat 20% Off
Can I visit the Atlantis Water Park? What is special about it?Yes you can definitely visit Atlantis Water Park. While in Dubai this is one of the most sought water park which has a number of water rides. The best thing about this park is that you will have all the facilities and free wifi in this waterpark. Enjoy this Waterpark with hassle free booking of Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park And Lost Chambers at Flat 33% Off
Where can I watch the dolphin show? Can I visit Dubai Dolphinarium?If you have been long planning to swim with the dolphin or enjoy a dolphin show then nothing can be a better place than Dubai Dolphinarium. Watch the friendliest creature on earth performing different shows and book tickets now for Dubai Dolphinarium at Flat 20% Off . Not only you get a chance to watch the dolphin show but there are seals as well which makes your visit more entertaining.
Can I do Donut Ride on Dubai?Yes, donut ride is definitely a must for the adventure seekers in Dubai. Hold on tight as you take this amazing donut boat ride through the crystal clear waters of Dubai. The speed and manner depends on the riders. For children the ride will be slower than the usual.
Can I do Banana Ride in Dubai?Yes, you can definitely head out for a banana ride in Dubai. Banana ride is considered another favourite water sports in Dubai. Make your Dubai trip a special one as you break the waters blue waters of Dubai. Hold on tight as you bounce on the waters and the waves. There are a lot of places in Dubai where you can enjoy this thrilling activity.
Where can I see penguins in Dubai?While in Dubai there is another thing which you would not want to miss in Dubai. Meet the penguins in Dubai in the Ski Dubai. In this indoor ski resort you can meet the King and the Gentoo Penguins at Ski Dubai. You can watch the penguin from a glass window playing around in their private pool.
What is special about Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo?If you want to experience the maximum water adventure in Dubai then Dubai Aquarium & Underwater zoo is a must visit for you. In this underwater zoo is the largest water park in Dubai. Here you can find 33,000 aquatic animals the largest collection of sand tiger sharks. What could be a better way to explore the underwater world than this zoo? Skip the line and get your tickets now for Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo .Not only can you enjoy the aquatic life but you can also head out for snorkeling and swimming with the sharks.
Can I do Jet Ski ride in Dubai?Yes, you can definitely enjoy a thrilling Jet Ski ride in Dubai. The Dubai beaches are very famous for water sports. Whether you are a swimmer or non swimmer Jet Ski ride is a must for you in Dubai. There are lot of places in Dubai where you can try this activities. Few of the places are SeaRide Dubai, Nemo Watersports and Jet Ski in Dubai. Speed past the iconic sites of Dubai and get Guided Jet Ski Expereince In Dubai at Flat 10% Off
Is it safe to do Jet Ski ride? What all things I must keep in mind?Yes, it is safe to do Jet ski ride in Dubai. Although this is considered easy but there are few things that you need to keep in mind for your own safety. Always be careful with the other divers and the riders with you during your jet ski ride. Also carry a good sunglasses with your to avoid the UV rays of the sun directly.
Where can I do Skiing in Dubai? What all equipment are provided?The best place where you can head out for skiing in Dubai is Ski Dubai Resort. Ski Dubai has 5 runs that vary in difficulty, height and steepness. In the scorching heat of Dubai, this resort will be your best friend during your stay. All the equipments required for the ski activity will be provided the resort. Winter clothing, ski and snowboard equipment will all be there. Also a chairlift will also be provided to make your ski smoother.
Can I do Wakeboarding in Dubai? Is it safe?Yes wake boarding is another activity which is a must try for you in Dubai. You can definitely do wake boarding in Dubai. It is completely safe to try this activity. You will be provided with safety gears during this activity like helmet and life jacket. Also, there will be an instructor with you who will be there for your safety. Few of the places where you can indulge in these activity are Wakesummer wakeboard club, Xtreme wake Dubai Maina, Xtreme Wake Ghantoot Marina.Take adventure to the next level and get your tickets now for Wakeboarding In Dubai at Flat 20% Off
Do I need to have any previous experience to do Wakeboarding?No you do not need any previous experience for wakeboarding. If you are beginner or trying this activity for the first time there will be instructors to guide you through this. You can just kneel down on the board and the cable will be tied to your waist. Break through the waves as you try this activity in Dubai.
Can I do Flyboarding in Dubai?Yes you are can do Flyboarding in Dubai. There are a number of places where you can try this activity. Some of the places where you can go for this activity are Nemo WaterSports Jet Ski & Flyboard Dubai, Searide Dubai. Fly board UAE etc. Experience Flyboard In Dubai at Flat 25% Off
Do I need to have any previous experience to do Flyboarding?No you do not require any kind of precious experience to do Flyboarding in Dubai. There will be professional guides who will train you before starting this activity. They will help you to get on the board and fly up easily.
Can small kids also do water sporting?Yes, there are a lot of activities which small kids can do in Dubai. A number of fun rides including bumper boats, swinging boats are there for the kids in the waterparks of Dubai. All these water parks have an array of activities like The Tower of Poseidon and Aquaconda ride in The Atalantis. Some of the places which are a must-visit for water sporting for kids are:
- Ice Land Water Park
- Legoland Waterpark
- Splash & Party
Which all beaches are famous in Dubai?There are a lot of beaches in Dubai where you can spend some amazing time. Few of the famous beaches are:
-Jumeirah Bach Residence (JBR)
-Mamzer Beach Park
-Jumeirah Beach Park
-Jumeirah Open Beach
Which all beaches are famous for water sporting?While in Dubai you will find a number of beaches which are famous for beach activity. Few of the beaches which are famous for water sports in Dubai are:
- Kite Beach
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Beach
Where can I do parasailing in Dubai?Parasailing is another activity which is very famous in Dubai. There are a lot of places where you can do this activity in Dubai. Few of them are:
- Sky & Sea Adventure
- SeaRide Dubai
- Blue Coast Water Sports
- Water Adventure Dubai Kempinski
- Water Adventure Dubai The Palm
Can I do snorkeling in Dubai?Yes, you can indulge in a heart thrilling snorkeling activity in Dubai. Few of the places where you can do this activity are:
-Atlantis, The Palm
-The Lost Chamber Aquarium
-Dubai Aquarium & Underwater zoo
-Al Bloom Diving Al Quoz
What all modes of payments are accepted?Various methods of payments are accepted in Dubai like Credit Card Payments, Debit cards, PayPal or you can also pay by cash.
Can I do water sport on my own or I’ll be guided?For all of your water sports in Dubai there will be a professional guide with you for your safety. Before starting any of the water sport you will be briefed about the activity. If you are an expert in the sports which you are doing then you can do it on your own.
Can people with special needs and/or physical problems also enjoy water sports?
Yes, water sports in Dubai can be enjoyed by people who have physical impairment as well. However, you need to confirm with your tour operator for exact details. They must also be accompanied by other adults.