The wildest dreams can even be turned into reality at the colossal theme parks in Dubai. Experience some of the heart-pounding rides at some of world's leading theme parks. The recreational and enthralling fun of Wild Wadi water park with rides themed around many Arabian folklore characters, it is hard to not plan a trip around Wild Wadi water park which has the world’s largest wave pool. Titled as “best waterpark in the Middle East 2015” by TripAdvisor, Aquaventure at Palm Islands in Atlantis is one of a kind in Dubai.
Take a 90-foot Leap of Faith at the Tower of Neptune and roll into a glass tunnel surrounded by shark lagoons and can spiral down more than a dozen high-octane rides and rafts. You can just swim or lay in the lazy river at Aquaventure. The most cherished themes are of Marvel comics and Cartoon Network which is only found in the magnanimous IMG worlds of adventure. Legoland is another fantasy land where Lego bricks come to life.
The unique concepts, the ultra-modern and high-end infrastructures and the crazy rides are going to take your breath away. Another wonder is ski Dubai where this theme park beats every other amusement land in the middle of a desert city and it beats the heat as well. Outside temperature can be anything but as you enter the park you have to add layers of woolens to survive -2 degree Celsius. Not only you enter in this snowy world with woolens but with ski kit and gears to enjoy falling, laughing and sliding on the snow. Bollywood biggest hits can be your selfie partners at Bollywood park. It is an amazing park to enjoy with friends and families. It will send you back to the era’s of 60, 70 and 80 as well as amuse you with rides themed around the recent hits like Ra.one.
If you like to move it, move it- head to motiongate King Julien and other Hollywood characters. This place is close to children as well as grown-ups because of their fascinating rides and adventure theatres designed around Hollywood. Iceland water park is home to penguins and is the coolest water park in the middle of a desert. Children also love Yass world and kidzania which are solely made for children. If you ate speed seeker and would love speed that blinds you and scares the soul out of you then Ferrari World is a must-go park. It is also famous for tasty Italian food menus. Your trip will be full of adventure if you plan to construct your itinerary around these theme parks in Dubai.
People Also Ask About Theme Parks in Dubai
Which are some famous theme parks in Dubai?
There is a never-ending list of theme parks in Dubai and you can actually plan an entire trip around these parks in Dubai. Let the hair-raising thrill begin around some of the best and highest standard parks are listed below.
- Wild Wadi water park
- Aquaventure water park
- Motiongate Dubai
- Ski Dubai
- Ferrari water world
- IMG worlds of adventure
- Legoland Dubai
- Bollywood Dubai Park
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving Experience
What are the activities that I will get in theme parks in Dubai?
Dubai is an adventure playground and people from across the world come to Dubai to just enjoy the recreational activities at some of the largest and the biggest theme parks.
- Wild Wadi water park - Around a total of 20 heart-stopping rides name after Arabian folklore characters.
- Aquaventure waterpark- mostly water activities. Aquaconda is the world's largest waterslide. Rides like 90-foot Leap of Faith at the Tower of Neptune and you volant into the shark lagoon, spiral down the Aquaconda or take a raft and cruise through the Shark Tunnel
- Motiongate Dubai- It has a Hollywood-inspired roller coaster.
- Ski Dubai - An indoor setup where you get to ski massive space that covers 22,500 square meters
- Ferrari water world- The world’s only Ferrari park, famous for the heart-pounding Formula Rossa which is world’s largest roller coaster.
- IMG worlds of adventure- This park is huge equals to 28 football fields and is themed around Marvel Comics and Cartoon Network.
- Legoland Dubai- A children world where Lego bricks come alive.
- Bollywood Dubai Park- one gets to learn the skills of filmmaking and can do lots of shopping. The park is themed around Bollywood.
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving Experience- An indoor skydiving centre, one of the best experience in Dubai.
Is there any age limit to go in theme parks in Dubai?
There are rides which are solely dedicated to children at some parks or the entire park is a children playground. There is no age limit to go in theme parks in Dubai and you can get your adventure dose at whichever age you want, as long as you are fit to take the thrill.
Is it advisable for a pregnant lady to go to the theme parks in Dubai?
You are your own judge as whether or not you should go on extreme rides in Dubai at Wild Wadi or Aquaventure etc. There is no such rule that you can not but we would suggest that you consult and ask your doctor about going to theme parks for doing rides. If you are going for light entertainment and not planning to take risks on hair-raising rides and slides then you can go to whichever place you want. No restrictions.
What type of F&B outlets does the theme parks offer?
The theme parks in Dubai are loaded with mouth-watering food and after such body-shaking rides, it is natural to get hungry. Every theme park has eateries, cafes, food courts and other shops. Listed below are some of the top rated theme parks and their in-house eating joints, restaurant and cafes etc.
- Wild Wadi water park- Juha’s family Kitchen, Julshan’s burgers and dogs, Riptide Pizza, Ali’s BBQ, Shahbandar’s cafe etc.
- Aquaventure waterpark- Barracudas, Shark bites, Waves, Lagoon, Snappers and Splashers.
- Motiongate Dubai- Hotel Beastro, Mr Ping's noodles shop, supporting rolls bakery, The Candy Apple, Slimer’s diner, King Julien’s sideshow cafe, Very Smurfy cafe, and Dragon Flame Grill.
- Ferrari water world- Ristorante Cavallino, Officers food quarters, ll Podio, Mamma Rossella, Espresso Rosso.
- IMG worlds of adventure- Boulevard, Flavour of Arabia, Mama Scano, Changs Golden Dragon, Spice Valley etc.
- Legoland Dubai- Aqua treats, Caesars Pizzas and Pasta buffet, City snacks, Knights table, The Cafe, Granny’s Apple Fries.
Are theme parks in Dubai open throughout the year?
Yes, almost all the theme parks in Dubai are open throughout the year. The timings may differ depending upon the seasons.
What are the timings of the theme parks in Dubai?
It is always better to learn everything necessary before venturing out to places and Theme parks are open for a certain time window, given below are the timings of a list of theme parks which are highly visited by tourists.
- Wild wadi water park - January to October - 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM; November - 10:30 to 5:30 PM; December - 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Aquaventure waterpark- The park is open every day from 10:00 AM to 6 PM
- Motiongate Dubai- 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Ski Dubai - Sunday to Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM, Thursday: 10 AM -12:00 AM, Friday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM, Saturday: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Ferrari water world- 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- IMG worlds of adventure- Sunday to Wednesday - 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM: Thursday to Saturday - 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Legoland Dubai- Legoland Park : 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM; Waterpark: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Bollywood Dubai Park- 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Iceland waterpark- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Splash and Party- 9:00 AM to 8:00 AM on weekdays : 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekends
Where can I book tickets of Dubai theme parks?
You can book your tickets online, there are many online sellers where you can get combo and super-saver deals. Online there are chances of either getting a discounted price or something complimentary like food and beverages or some free privileged rides. If you want to buy tickets at the window of a particular theme park, beware that till the time you reach the park, the tickets may have already been sold out. The tickets of theme parks in Dubai is sold in no time. Therefore, buying it prior online can get you the best of deals. Also if you want to avoid long queues to drain you out even before the adventure starts, then buy it online.
Which theme park is suitable for kids and children?
Kids are the happiest on a trip to Dubai because there are worlds which are created just for them. Some of the theme parks where children can have endless fun are assembled in this list.
- Splash and Party
- Bollywood park
- Iceland waterpark
- Dubai Parks n Resort
- Ferrari world
- Yas Waterworld
- Kidzania Dubai
Which theme park can be visited by aged people or senior citizens?
Bollywood park, Motiongate, and IMG waterpark are some of the parks where senior citizens a can spend a quality time in leisure with light-hearted fun activities.
What are the medical facilities available nearby theme parks in Dubai?
There is nothing to worry about medical facilities in Dubai, it is top-notch. At every theme park in Dubai, there are paramedics present at all time and according to the condition of a person, they send one to nearby hospitals and health centres. It is more easy with the travel insurance that you carry, especially while crossing borders and travelling in foreign countries.