Badrinath tour Packages provides various activities and offers to the travelers. Badrinath is a holy town and popular pilgrim destination. The majestic places of Badrinath attract pilgrims and travelers. There are many tourist places in Badrinath to spend their leisure time. In the Hindu religion, Char Dham Yatra holds an important significance. Out of the Four Dhams, Badrinath is one them. Badrinath is surrounded by water bodies and snow covered peaks. It is located in the Chamoli district of Uttrakhand between the hills of Nar-Narayana on the bank of Alaknanda river. The main attraction of Badrinath for tourist is Badrinath Temple. The main entrance of the temple is colorful which is also known as Singh Dwar. In the temple, people worship Lord Vishnu. The statue of the Lord Vishnu is made of black stone that must be seen and worshipped by every visitor. The holy temple remains open only for six months every year because of the extreme weather conditions in the region. Other than the Badrinath Temple, the town has many must-visit places like Tapt Kund. It is a natural thermal spring.
The water of this Kund has medicinal properties. Another prime attraction of Badrinath is Neelkanth which is covered with snow. Some of the other places to visit are Panch Dharas, Ganesha Cave, Vyas Cave, Mana Village, Narad Kund, Vishnuprayag, Karanprayag, Nandprayag, Nanda Devi National Park, Auli, Gopeshwar. Travelers can also do activities like skiing, trekking, camping and much more. As a holy town non-vegetarian food and alcohol is forbidden. The ideal time to visit here is from May to October for tourists. Shop for small souvenirs like the sacred stone of Lord Vishnu while touring Badrinath. Enjoy a cup of tea at the last shop of India China border at Mana. Badrinath tour packages comprises many eye-catching places which draw the interest and attention of many travelers every year.
People Also Ask About Badrinath Tours
What are the famous places to visit on a sightseeing tour in Badrinath?
Apart from Badrinath Temple, travelers can visit some other attractive and interesting places located nearby Badrinath. Here is the list of famous tourist places to visit on a sightseeing tour in Badrinath. They are as follows-
- Vasudhara falls - When viewed from a distance the water falling from the mountain appears as white as milk.
- Satopanth Lake - The lake, with pure and clean water offers the travelers breathtaking views.
- Pandukeshwar - Explore the two temples of Pandukeshwar that are centuries old. The place is located at the distance of 24 km from Badrinath.
- Joshimath - Experience the Asia’s highest cable car here. The place is well connected with Auli by this cable car. It is 60 km from Badrinath.
- Valley of Flowers National Park - The Valley is a paradise for botanists, nature lovers as well as adventure enthusiasts. In winter the park is covered with white snow and during the month of June to October it is covered with blooming flowers.
- Adi Badri - The main attraction for travelers here is the temple of Lord Narayan.
- Hemkunt Sahib - Visit the place to worship the tenth Guru of the Sikhs, Guru Gobind Singh. The temple of Lakshman, brother of Lord Rama is also located here.
- Tapovan Hot Water Spring - Travelers must take a dip in the man-made Kund which is filled by the natural overflow from the hot water spring because of the medical significance of the Kund water.
- Chenab Valley- The valley grabs the interest and attention of the nature lovers because it is covered with a wide variety of flowers. The valley also has plants like Rhododendron, Teak, and Sal with medicinal value.
- Mata-Murti-Mandir - Every year a fair held here in August and many people visit here to enjoy.
Which are the most adventurous trekking tours in Badrinath?
Trekking in Badrinath is one of the favorite tourism activity. There are many high and low mountain trekking sites in Badrinath. Explore certain beautiful elevations and religious shrines through trekking. The places where visitors can enjoy trekking in Badrinath are-
- Nanda Devi National Park- Nanda Devi National Park is a top trekking destination of Badrinath. The park is located at a distance of 94 km from Badrinath.
- Auli- Auli a very beautiful hill station, is located at the distance of 56 km from Badrinath. The most popular activity of Auli is trekking. Explore Garhwal Himalayas through trekking.
- Valley of Flowers- The valley is located at the distance of 41 km from Badrinath. This valley is the best trekking place in Badrinath.
- Vasudhara Falls - Another popular place for short trekking near Badrinath. It is located at the distance of 11.5 km from Badrinath.
- Satopanth Lake - The lake is located at the distance of 30 km from Badrinath. A well-known destination for trekking in Badrinath.
- Nilkantha Peak- It is located at a distance of 9 km from Badrinath
- Swargarohini- It is situated at the distance of 33 km from Badrinath.
Which are the best camping sites in Badrinath?
Explore the beautiful places of Badrinath through camping. Badrinath has many camping sites for the travelers to explore. They are as follows:
- Roopkund Trek
- Camping at Nirvana guptkashi
- Pristine Peaks Eco Camp
- Dronagiri camping
- Monal Resort & Camping Place Mini Switzerland Chopta
- Deoria Tal
- Himalaya Resorts
Which are some famous walking tours in Badrinath?
Explore the hidden gems and learn about the most happening places through walking in Badrinath. The various walking tours that you can take are as follows:
- Pandukeshwar- Pandukeshwar is a sacred place. Explore the place by walking to access the whole beauty of the place. Exploration time is about thirty-five mins.
- Badrinath Temple- Exploration time is about one hour. Explore the temple on foot and know about the related history.
- Vyas Cave - Exploration time is about one hour.
Which are the best places for a biking tour in Badrinath?
Mountain biking in the region of Badrinath is really thrilling. Biking is the best way to visit the various places of the holy city. Riding to the pilgrimage sites as well as ancient Hindu sacred spots is even convenient. Watch the hidden beauty of the place and experience Badrinath on Motorbike. The best places for biking in Badrinath are-
- Sri Hemkunt Sahib
- Panch Prayag
- Flower of Valley
Where are the best places for mountain cycling in Badrinath?
Cycling in the hills is one of the best ways to view the nature from close vicinity. Paddling through the striking sights, hilly villages and towns can be deeply explored while taking a cycling tour. Best places for mountain cycling are as follows
Which are the famous pilgrimage tours in Badrinath?
Badrinath is a holy city. Badrinath Temple is one of the most important and popular pilgrimage sites among the other pilgrimage sites. Badrinath Temple is also known as Badrinarayan Temple. Apart from Badrinath Temple there many more pilgrimage places to visit for pilgrims and travelers. They are as follows-
- Yog Dhyan Badri Temple
- Charan Paduka
- Mata Murthi Temple
- Brahma Kapal
- Mana village
- Narad Kund
- Neelkantha Peak
Which are the best art and culture tours available in Badrinath?
The culture of Badrinath is captivating as well as fascinating. Local people are quite friendly with the tourists. In one way or another the attractions, the events, the festivals, all reflect the culture of Badrinath. In Badrinath, people are very simple living and religious and are switched to their traditional custom and culture. Everyday life of the local people revolves around Performing rituals, worshipping, fasting and visiting Badrinath Temple. The religion followed is Jainism and Hinduism. A number of festivals are celebrated here. You can visit the following places on a cultural tour:
- Vasundhara Falls
- Badrinath Temple
- Mata Murti Temple
- River Saraswati
- Brahma Kapal
Which are the places for a wildlife experience in Badrinath?
Travelers must experience the wildlife places of Badrinath:
Nanda Devi National Park- For bird watchers the Nanda Devi National Park is an ideal place. The park consists of unique topography. It is declared as one of the World Heritage Sites. Besides the greenery and Himalayan valleys, visitors can view animal including Himalayan tahr, Himalayan musk deer, Himalayan black bear, snow leopards and much more.