Ajmer ResortsAnanta Spa & Resorts, The Royal Paradise Resorts, Foothill Pushkar Resort, Ramada Resort, Mansingh Palace, Pratap Mahal, Gulaab Niwas, and many more.
Visiting the holy city of Ajmer is an amazingly peaceful experience and what makes it even more memorable is the assortment of resorts in Ajmer. These properties are known to embrace and imbibe not only the scenic hillside beauty but also the grandeur of traditional Rajasthani hospitality in their architecture, service, and offerings.
The choices of Ajmer Resorts are endless- something exists for everybody’s taste, budget, and vacation style. Be it the majestic architectural fort-style grandeur of Pratap Mahal resort, the chic style of Grand Xenia, the soothing beige hues of Parvati Valley Resort, the grungy & kitschy ambiance of the Madpackers Hostel, or the 100-year-old heritage of Bijay Niwas Palace, all impress the guests with their stunning beauty. They offer amazingly unique stay experiences whether you choose the independent villas, cottages, suites, or luxury Swiss tents to enjoy an authentic desert camp experience.
Resorts near Ajmer promise to leave you with unforgettable memories of your stay. Due to their location amidst the Aravallis and on the lakeside promenades, guests get to savor striking sunrise & sunset views without even leaving their rooms. These resorts curate special activities to let people get an intimate glimpse into the culture of Rajasthan. These include traditional gypsy dance performances, camel safaris, sand dune rides, village walks, etc.
People Also Ask About Resorts in Ajmer
Which are the best resorts in Ajmer?
1. Ananta Spa & Resorts
Nestled amidst the majestic Aravallis and lush greenery, Ananta Spa & Resort is one of the best resorts near Ajmer to escape into the serenity and beauty of nature and luxurious comfort. It offers Super Deluxe cottages, rooms, and tent suites created in bespoke luxury and state of the art facilities like LCD TVs, minibar, cubicle showers, walk-in wardrobes, private sit-out areas, etc.
Location: Ajmer-Pushkar Road, Leela Sevri Village, Pushkar.
Amenities: Fitness centre. Jacuzzi. Sauna. Steam room. Outdoor swimming pool. Multi-cuisine restaurant. Sunken poolside bar. Games zone. Activities like floating dinner, picnic & barbecue are arranged on prior request.
2. The Royal Paradise Resorts
Ranked amongst the best resorts in Ajmer, The Royal Paradise is perfect for travellers looking for a break in the quietude that comes with a hilly countryside and serene vibes of an ancient holy place. Guests are treated to rich hospitality by staff dressed in traditional Rajasthani uniforms and the luxurious accommodation offered.
Room choices include Super Deluxe AC and Standard non-AC rooms fitted with LED TVs, WiFi, hot & cold water, shower cubicles, etc. All the rooms have huge patios that look onto the beautiful gardens and hills in the background.
Location: NH-8, Parbatpura Bypass, Makhupura Industrial Area, Ajmer.
Amenities: Swimming pool. Multi-cuisine restaurant. Garden lounge spaces.
3. Foothill Pushkar Resort
Nestled amidst the Aravallis, this is one of the most charming resorts near Ajmer beckoning its guests to enjoy a nomadic stay without compromising on the luxury and comforts. Guests enjoy an authentic Rajasthani desert stay experience in the luxury AC Swiss tents & cottages, adorned with antique furniture, offered here that include a huge bedroom and living area space, private sit-out areas, king-size beds, minibar, LCD TVs, tea & coffee maker, etc.
Location: Towards Foy Sagar Road Gram, Kharekhari Road, Pushkar.
Amenities: Outdoor dining & drinks. Multi-cuisine vegetarian restaurant. Barbecue facilities.
4. Ramada Resort
This 4-star boutique property is one of the best places to recharge and relax amidst redefined luxury, hospitality, and comfort. One of the best resorts in Ajmer, it offers Superior, Deluxe, and Suite Rooms that offer panoramic views of the city and its landscape.
All the rooms have private sit-out areas and balconies and are fitted with minibars, elegant bathrooms & organic toiletries, LED TVs, Queen-size beds, free Internet connection, etc.
Location: Sushant City, Kishangarh Road, Ajmer-Jaipur Highway, Gegal, Ajmer.
Amenities: Steam room & spa offering a range of treatments and massages. Swimming pool for adults & children. On-property discotheque ‘The London Pub’. Fitness centre. Coffee shop. All-day dining global cuisine restaurant.
5. Mansingh Palace
This 5-star palace hotel resorts in Ajmer is a charming combination of traditional Rajasthani architecture, modern facilities, and signature ‘Mansingh brand’ hospitality. The property, built as a replica of a traditional fortress, offers contemporary & elegant Standard & Deluxe rooms, and premium Suites that have huge living & bedroom areas, king-size beds, minibar, LED TV, complimentary WiFi, 3 fixture bathrooms, etc.
Location: Gaurav Path, Vaishali Road, Ajmer.
Amenities: Multi-cuisine restaurant ‘Sheesh Mahal’ and Tequila Bar that offers international wines & spirits. Shopping arcade. Disabled-friendly premises, Salon.
6. Pratap Mahal
Located amidst the Aravallis, this 5-star resort is an epitome of elegant grandeur that’s inspired by the royal history of the state of Rajasthan. The hilly silhouettes and beautiful sunsets are best enjoyed from the traditional ‘jhoolas’ and private balconies that all the rooms are fitted with.
It offers super-spacious Superior, Deluxe, Luxury rooms, and Executive Suites that have 4-fixture bathrooms, sit-out areas, fully-equipped living areas, LED TVs, etc.
Location: Pushkar Bypass Road, Honkra, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Regional & world cuisine serving on-property restaurant ‘Aravali’. Spa offering foot & deep tissue massages. Fully-equipped fitness centre & massage room.
7. Gulaab Niwaas
Popular for its stunning traditional palace-style architecture in calming beige hues and great hospitality, Gulaab Niwas offers Deluxe and Standard rooms equipped with flat-screen TVs, study areas, etc. All the rooms are fitted with huge balconies for the guests to savour the views of the hills, the city’s skyline, and the pristine Pushkar Lake.
Location: Parikrama Marg, Pushkar.
Amenities: The resort arranges trekking, jeep safaris, village walks, rose farm tours, etc. on prior request. A multi-cuisine restaurant that serves candlelit dinners on prior request. Spa. Coffee shop. Yoga sessions. Outdoor swimming pool.
8. Brahma Horizon
Counted amongst the best 4-star resorts near Ajmer, Brahma Horizon is a chic property dedicated to providing superb luxury and hospitality to its guests. All of its rooms like the Deluxe King Size Room, Executive Pool View Suite, Superior Suite, and Deluxe Rooms are spacious and have bay windows that surround the guests with views of the pool and the Aravallis in the background.
Location: Panch Kund Road, Pushkar.
Amenities: Italian restaurant ‘Abbiocco’ and poolside coffee shop ‘Lotus café’. Swimming pool for adults & children. A spa that offers Ayurvedic massages. ‘Book Bar’ library. Daily yoga sessions.
9. Rawai Luxury Resort
This unique boutique property, one of the best resorts near Ajmer, offers magnificently designed rustic Swiss tents that offer high quality luxury and experience of traditional Rajasthani desert culture & lifestyle.
The garden-facing tents are fitted with en-suite bathrooms, LCD TVs, verandas spaces, lounge chairs, WiFi, etc. Guests can savour views of the hills and the Savitri Mata Temple right from the comfort of their rooms and an offbeat experience of staying in a tent.
Location: Brahma Mandir Road, Pushkar.
Amenities: Multi-cuisine restaurant that offers outdoor dining. Spa services. Outdoor swimming pool.
10. Grand Xenia Resort
Perfect for those who love fine things and luxury this opulent boutique hotel offers well-appointed hill-facing teakwood floor Premium rooms & suites that are known for their spacious living areas, and sheer beauty.
They are fitted with ultra-modern facilities like LED TVs, minibars, 4-fixture bathrooms, king-size beds, etc. All the rooms look onto the beautiful Foy Sagar Lake and the Aravali hills in the background.
Location: Hathi Kheda, Foy Sagar Road, Ajmer.
Amenities: Jacuzzi, steam, spa, and sauna. Games & entertainment room. Gym. ‘Amuse’ Bar & Lounge. ‘Urban Table’ restaurant.
11. Dera Masuda
Leave the chaos & noise of the city and escape into the cool luxury and grandeur of this hotel resort managed by the royal Masuda family of Rajasthan. Guests can savour views of the beautiful Savitri Lake and Aravali ranges as they lounge in their Deluxe Duplex and single room suites.
All the rooms have modern amenities like centralised air-conditioning, minibar, flat-screen TVs, handmade toiletries, etc.
Location: Motisar Road, Pushkar.
Amenities: ‘The Raj Days’ restaurant that offers al fresco deck-side dining & candlelit dinners. Outdoor swimming pool. Activities like camel safaris and sand dune ride arranged on prior request.
12. Bijay Niwas Palace
This 100-year-old heritage property is managed by the descendants of the royal Masuda family and is amongst the most opulent resorts near Ajmer. Located amidst 600 acres of organic farms on the banks of Khari River, it offers a superb luxury experience.
Guests can choose from its Luxury suites, Garden View Deluxe rooms, and Heritage Superior rooms that look onto views of the surrounding orchards & forests. They are fitted with antique furniture, king-size beds, elegant bathrooms, terrace spaces, large sit-out areas, balconies, etc.
Location: Model Farm, Bijainagar-Beawar Road, Opposite Village Suti Khera, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Swimming pool. Multi-cuisine restaurant. Library. Garden lounge spaces.
13. The Chitvan Resort
This budget-friendly boutique resort is the perfect choice for people who like a homely ambiance and luxurious pampering to take a break from the routine life. Promising serenity, privacy, and stunning views, the resort offers Premium, Deluxe, and Standard rooms with garden-facing romantic balcony spaces.
The rooms are built to let in natural light and fitted with LED TVs, minibars, elegant bathroom spaces.
Location: Jaipur Road, Opposite Karunalaya & ARG City, Rajasthan.
Amenities: Multi-cuisine restaurant. Outdoor swimming pool with lounge space and dining area. Indoor & outdoor games. Pet-friendly resort.
14. Green Heaven Resort
World-class hospitality, luxurious rooms and cottages, and friendly service- that is what this popular resort is famous for. This budget-friendly resort is perfect for people traveling with families. All the rooms are located around the property’s private rose gardens offering great views of the surrounding scenery and hills in the background.
Location: Jamni Kund Road, Pushkarni, Pushkar.
Amenities: The resort arranges camel safaris, horse riding, trekking, guided tours, and yoga sessions on prior request. Daily puppet shows and Rajasthani dance daily in the evenings (on request).
15. Parvati Valley Resort
Located minutes away from the beautiful Pushkar Lake and other attractions like Savitri Temple, Durga Bagh, and Brahmaji Temple, this resort charms one with its traditional white-hued architecture standing as a contrast against the surrounding lush greenery.
It offers clean and spacious pool-facing Deluxe & Standard double rooms that have flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, private seating areas, etc. The resort is famous for its warm & friendly service and homely ambience.
Location: Kharekhari Road, Near Savitri Mandir, Pushkar.
Amenities: Multi-cuisine restaurant. Indoor swimming pool. On-property nightclub.
16. The Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa
Keeping in line with the Marriott brand, The Westin resort here is known for its exclusive uber-chic interiors, luxurious amenities, and a premium stay experience. Guests can choose from options like Royal Villa, Queen Luxury Villa, Deluxe room with Aravali view, Premier Villa View, etc. fitted with modern essentials like ergonomic chairs, blackout curtains, elegant furnishings, and great amenities.
Location: Khasra No.- 1242 & 1243, 1196/1726, Village Surajkund, Motisar Road, Pushkar.
Amenities: Eating spaces like the rooftop bar & lounge ‘Panorama’, bar & grill ‘Splash’, and the coffee shop ‘Mix’. Fully-equipped fitness studio. Outdoor pool. Signature ‘Heavenly Spa by Westin’ offering ancient & modern treatments.
17. Padmini Heritage Resort
Popular for its central location, Padmini Heritage Resort is famous for its no-frills yet comfortable accommodation and service. It offers stay options like Royal Suite, Royal Cottage Hut, Super Deluxe Room, and Super Executive room fitted with elegant bathroom spaces, king-size beds, sofa units, complimentary WiFi, LED TVs, elegant bathroom spaces, etc.
All the rooms are spacious, airy, and let the guests enjoy the views of the Aravalli ranges in the background.
Location: Hatundi Road, Makhupura, Ajmer.
Amenities: Rooftop terrace lounge space. On-property spa. Multi-cuisine restaurant. Swimming pool.
18. Paradizzo Resort
One of the best resorts to escape into the clean & crisp hillside air, the eco-friendly Paradizzo Resort, one of the best Ajmer Resorts, never fails to amaze with its beautiful thickets of palm trees and well-manicured gardens.
It offers an option of 40 Deluxe rooms and suites that are done in rich warm hues and adorned with artworks & luxurious furnishing. All the rooms have ultra-modern facilities like minibars, feather down duvets, evening turndown service, LED TV, etc.
Location: Jaipur Road, Ghooghra, Ajmer.
Amenities: Multi-cuisine restaurant ‘Beans’ that offers Rajasthani & Continental cuisine. Poolside barbeque & al fresco dining. Outdoor swimming pool.
19. Clarks Resort
One of the most premium names in Indian hospitality, Clarks’ Ajmer property follows the same signature premium service, superb hospitality, and amenities. The 5-star resort offers 64 soundproof luxury independent villas and rooms with spacious lounge areas, free WiFi, king-size beds, study areas, etc.
Location: Kharekhari Road, Ganahera, Pushkar.
Amenities: Outdoor swimming pool. Customised activities like traditional dances, camel & jeep safaris, village visits, cultural shows, etc. arranged on request. Outdoor swimming pool. Spa & wellness centre that offers Thai, Sports, and deep tissue massages. Sauna & steam room.
20. Vela Resort
Popular for its excellent hospitality and for making its guests feel super-special, this is one of the most famous resorts near Ajmer. The rooms here are adorned with traditional Mandana chalk powder wall paintings & antique furniture.
Guests can choose from Deluxe & Standard Double rooms or the Royal Tents that let guests enjoy a luxury stay experience in these premium air-conditioned Swiss tents.
Location: Behind Brahma Mandir, Badi Basti, Pushkar.
Amenities: Daily yoga & cooking sessions. Activities like gypsy dance shows, camel safaris, gala dinners, etc. arranged on prior request.
21. GenX Resort Kishangarh
Known for its traditional Rajasthani hospitality and modern comforts, synonymous with the well-known brand 1589 Hotels, this palace-style hotel will make you feel like royalty. It offers lake & mountain View Deluxe Double, Superior Double rooms and Executive tents that have premium bedding, flat-screen TVs, minibar, outdoor lounge spaces, etc.
All these are spacious and designed with superior wood & wrought iron furnishings.
Location: Opposite Chidiya Bawadi, Express NH8, Jaipur-Kishangarh Road, Madanganj, Kishangarh.
Amenities: Outdoor swimming pools for children & adults. Multi-cuisine restaurants offering Rajasthani and world cuisine. Fully-stocked ‘Yuvraj’ bar. Barbecue facilities. Fitness centre.
22. Bravia Resort
Promising international service standards and traditional hospitality, Bravia is one of the most popular resorts in Ajmer. It is known for its clean modern design, chic interiors, and warm hues in the rooms or the common resort spaces.
It offers 24 rooms that have great views of the city and include Deluxe family rooms and suites that are equipped with shower cubicles, free WiFi, centralised air-conditioning, minibar, etc.
Location: Vaishali Road, Near Urban Haat, Sagar Vihar Colony, Vaishali Nagar, Ajmer.
Amenities: Multi-cuisine ‘Cinnamon’ & ‘Temptations’ restaurant and ‘The Peg’ bar. Candlelit dinners can be arranged on prior request.
23. The Madpackers Resort
Popular with backpackers and international tourists, this hostel resort is charming, kitschy, and offers great value for money. The interiors are traditional & artistic giving a feel of staying in a royal haveli.
It offers Deluxe double, Family, and Superior double rooms and dormitories with 8 & 10-bed mix that are adorned with paintings by local artists and the best of facilities like shower cubicles, free WiFi, spacious beds, etc.
Location: Kishan Palace, Choti Basti, Panch Kund Road, Pushkar.
Amenities: Huge sun terrace. A multi-cuisine restaurant and barbecue facilities. Activities like movie nights and cycling arranged on request. Indoor games.
24. Pushkar Palace
Popular having the best location in Pushkar right at the edge of the lake, Pushkar Palace offers an amazing heritage experience of royalty and grandeur of filigreed walls, arched hallways, period furniture, hand-painted portraits & frescos, and marbled floors.
It offers 45 Super Deluxe & Suite rooms and 5 Maharaja suites equipped with wrought iron beds, French windows, and superb elegant facilities.
Location: Near Pushkar Palace, Choti Basti, Pushkar.
Amenities: German bakery & multi-cuisine restaurant. Outdoor swimming pool. Spa & wellness centre. Fully-equipped gym. Shopping arcade. Children’s play area.
Which are the top budget resorts in Ajmer?
1. The Royal Melange Beacon Resort: This is one of the most popular Ajmer resorts that offers an elegant stay and great facilities without the guests having to pay exorbitantly. Guests can enjoy superb food in-house, Deluxe rooms, and essential facilities here.
2. Hotel Prithviraj: A comfortable yet economic stay option, this resort hotel offers air-conditioned Deluxe & Standard rooms with facilities like free WiFi, hot & cold water, room service, etc.
3. Hotel Ambassador: This traditionally designed hotel resort is known for its great service and warm hospitality. It offers well-managed rooms and amenities like a rooftop restaurant and lounge spaces.
Which are the resorts in Ajmer with a swimming pool?
1. Krishnam Dhani: This village-style resort offers luxurious accommodation, cultural experiences, and superb amenities. The highlight of the property is its outdoor swimming pool with facilities like rain dance & DJ.
2. Hotel Lake Vinora: This 4-star property’s major attraction is its hill-facing outdoor pool that lets its guests savour great views while taking a long cool dip. It offers artistically designed rooms that are fitted with all essential facilities.
3. Fort Bijainagar: This 3-star property, looking like a royal fort, offers amenities like a huge pool looking onto the beautiful gardens and hills. Its other facilities include air-conditioned rooms, restaurant, and lounge spaces.
Which are the resorts in Ajmer for the family?
1. The Greenhouse Resort: This premium boutique resort is perfect for families traveling together. It has great rooms and suites and amenities like a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and scores of indoor & outdoor activities to keep everybody engaged.
2. The Countryside Resort: This award-winning resort is an ideal destination for families known for its amenities. It offers a pool, restaurant, and organizes parties & sightseeing on request.
3. Hotel Raj Garden: Offering superb views of Aravali valleys, this is the perfect retreat for families looking to take a break in scenic surroundings. It offers options to families for long group stays and amenities like rooftop restaurant, ayurvedic spa, and spaces for family celebrations.
What are the best 5 star resorts in Ajmer?1. Ananta Spa & Resort: Offering a luxurious and magical stay, the interiors of the resort are tastefully designed with all the modern amenities. Surrounded by lush greenery, Ananta provides relaxing therapies, massages and spa offering a customised experience. Dive in the pool or relish the delectable dishes at the multicuisine restaurant, a delightful stay awaits you.
2. Paradizzo Resort: Set amidst the breathtaking views of the Aravali Hills, Paradizzo is surrounded by the verdant gardens and lawns. Enjoy the delicacies at the restaurant crafted with love and perfection and make the most of the pleasing stay with elegant interiors. The poolside barbeque provides an exceptional experience.
3. Alaska Resort: Step into the lap of nature as you spend your day at leisure in Alaska offering pure bliss and tranquility. With completely eco-friendly decor, the resort offers an opportunity to be commune with nature like never before. Refresh your body, mind and soul with yoga sessions providing a comfortable stay.
4. The Palm Resort: Experience Rajasthani culture in its true essence at the Palm Resort and enjoy a blend of plethora of amenities and chic accommodations. The scrumptious meals will arouse your taste buds offering an incredible dining experience. Take a dip in the pool or go for a stroll in the lawns and witness the sky changing hues.
What are the best resorts in Ajmer with spa facilities?1. The Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa: A perfect place to relax and go on a vacation with your family, friends and partner. The Westin Pushkar offers an exceptional and relaxing spa experience making for a luxurious vacation.
2. Greenhouse Resort: An opulent resort with lush green landscaped gardens and aesthetic views of the hills, it offers a calming stay. Pampering you with an extraordinary spa experience, you will experience the best vacation here.
3. Grand Xenia: With a chic ambience and modern facilities, Grand Xenia offers relaxing spa and massage experiences with a plethora of amenities and a mesmerising decor. It provides numerous spa facilities making your vacation a delightful one.
4. Bijay Niwas Palace: Offering historical insights, it is one of the most picturesque resorts with royal interiors and amazing spa facilities. With magnificent views and numerous wellness therapies, it offers an extraordinary holiday.
What are the best resorts near Ajmer for a weekend getaway?1. Foothill Pushkar Resort: Offering splendid views and lush ambience and accommodation, Foothill Pushkar makes for a relaxing stay with families or partners. It provides delicious meals at the restaurant and plenty of amenities that you can need for a perfect getaway.
2. Parvat Valley Resort: This is one of the best resorts near Ajmer for a weekend getaway providing a plush stay meeting all your needs and desires. With warm hospitality and mouth watering dining experience, Parvat Valley makes for a quiet and tranquil stay.
3. Kesar Resort: Whether it is a vacation with your family, friends or partner, Kesar Resort ensures a picturesque setting surrounded by serenity and peace. With comfortable and elegant rooms, the resort provides all the basic amenities making for an opulent hideaway.
4. Albeli Resort: Known for its warm hospitality and a plethora of amenities, Albeli Resort is one of the best for weekend getaways. It is also one of the most pocket friendly resorts if you are travelling on a budget and is surrounded by lush greenery.
Which are the resorts in Ajmer for couples?
1. New Majestic: One of the best Ajmer resorts for a serene romantic break, this resort offers cosy rooms, huge terrace spaces for sunset views, and facilities of arranging candlelit dinners and room decorations for couples.
2. Hotel LN Courtyard: Minutes away from the Ana Sagar Lake, this resort is popular amongst couples who like the aesthetically designed rooms, non-interfering staff, and speciality dining options.
3. Ajmer Bungalow: This heritage bungalow, in existence since 1908, is perfect for couples to enjoy romantic solitude surrounded by private gardens full of flowers and birds. The place serves home-cooked food and is known for its friendly service.
What is the best time to visit Ajmer?
Winter months of October to March are the best time to visit Ajmer. This is when the daytime temperature remains around a pleasant 20°C with a cool breeze and balmy sunshine that lets one enjoy the beautiful attractions and activities like exploring the local cuisine and shopping, etc.
During these months travellers can avoid the excruciating heat and humidity of the place due to its proximity to the desert.
What facilities will I get at resorts in Ajmer?
Guests staying at Ajmer resorts can enjoy facilities like:
- Great on-property multi-cuisine restaurants, coffee shops, and bars.
- Wellness facilities like gym, spa, steam room, Jacuzzi, etc.
- Indoor and outdoor games areas.
- Customised activities like trekking, camel safaris, bird watching, village walks, etc.
- Swimming pool and poolside dining & lounge areas.
- Attached private sit-out spaces, terraces, and balconies in the rooms.
What activities can we do in resorts in Ajmer?
Some of the best things to enjoy at Ajmer resorts are:
- Enjoying traditional Rajasthani dances
- Puppet shows
- Outdoor activities like horse riding, trekking, camel safaris, organic farm tours, sand dune rides, village walks, bird-watching, etc.
- Yoga sessions
- Spa sessions and therapeutic massages
- Bonfire and barbecue
- Indoor games like billiards, chess, carom, archery, etc.
- Outdoor games like basketball, badminton, cycling, etc.
Which location has the largest number of resorts in Ajmer?
Locations around landmarks like Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Ana Sagar Lake, Brahma Temple, and Kharekhari Road house the maximum number and the best resorts. These locations are closest to the railway station and oft-visited places like restaurants, bakeries, markets, and other tourist spots.
Which are the lowest & highest priced resorts in Ajmer?
One of the highest-priced resorts in Ajmer is the 5-star Pratap Mahal. This IHCL-Selections resort is perfect for travellers who love opulent grandeur and super-premium luxury. The SeleCtions Suite here is priced at around Rs. 12,000 per night.
One of the most economical stay options is offered by The Royal Paradise Resort and Salt Yard. This budget-friendly 3-star resort offers accommodation for as low as Rs. 945 per night.