Inter-state travel to Himachal does not require a Covid-19 negative certificate. There is no need for home/ institutional quarantine. However, thermal screening shall be done for all the passengers. People advised to maintain social distance and keep an eye on their health.
Entry is open from all domestic states. However, thermal screening to be done upon arrival.
- Wearing masks and following social distancing is mandatory in public areas.
- All markets, malls and shops are open.
- Night Curfew Lifted in Shimla, Mandi, Kullu and Kangra
- E-passes/ permissions not required for inter-state travel.
- For passengers arriving from red zone districts outside of Himachal Pradesh, carrying a COVID-19 negative test report from ICMR authorized lab, not older than 48 hours from the date of departure,14 days of Home Quarantine is allowed.
- 14 days of institutional quarantine is required for passengers arriving from any Red Zone district outside of Himachal Pradesh or passengers having ILI (Influenza Like Illness) symptoms irrespective of the zone from where they are arriving.
- All passengers must download Aarogya Setu App.
- Flights available from all major airports of India to Kullu Bhuntar Airport
- Public transport buses, taxis, autos, and private vehicles are operational
Thrillophilia recommends you to follow all safety guidelines issued by the government and practice personal hygiene to stay safe.
After remaining closed for months, the Volvo bus service has started in Himachal. Tourists can now travel to Himachal from Chandigarh and Delhi by Volvo buses.
With a considerable improvement in the Covid situation in the state, the Himachal Cabinet lifted night curfew in the four districts of Shimla, Mandi, Kullu and Kangra.