A day before the country ends the fourth phase of Coronavirus lockdown, the Himachal Pradesh government has said the public transport in the state will resume from June 1. The decision was taken in the cabinet meeting held under by chief minister Jai Ram Thakur.Read more.
Entry is open from all domestic states for all kinds of travel.
- Wearing masks and following social distancing is mandatory in public areas.
- Educational institutes and inter-state public transport remain closed
- All markets, malls and shops are open
- Institutional quarantine for people coming from heavily infected COVID-19 cities.
- Asymptotic travellers from other states will be home quarantined
- Travellers with symptoms will be kept under institutional quarantine
- Tourists with valid booking of not less than 5 days and have COVID negative certificate from ICMR accredited labs within 4 days of the time of entry, need not undergo quarantine
- Flights available from Delhi & Chandigarh to Kullu Bhuntur Airport
- Public transport buses, taxis, autos and private vehicles are operational
- HRTC and private buses will be allowed to operate with proper measures of COVID
Thrillophilia recommends you to follow all safety guidelines issued by the government and practice personal hygiene to stay safe.
Inter-state tourists must produce a COVID-19 test report at entry checkpoints in Manali. Recently, several inter-state tourists were sent back from the Bajaura checkpoint of Kullu-Manali for not holding a mandatory COVID-19 test report. Read More