About Ski DubaiSki Dubai is one of the largest indoor Snow Park in the world designed to entertain children and adults alike amidst a winter setting. The 22,500 sq meter indoor ski area has the capacity to store 6000 tons of snow with various rides, shows and classes to keep the visitors entertained. The snow Park has an interesting Chairlift ride, adrenaline shooting zipline, Tube slides, Giant ball running down, a 10 feet ramp for jumping, snowboarding, skiing and many more interesting activities.
Meet the snow penguins up close and personal as they are dedicated to teaching the snow park guests about the nature of Gentoo and King penguins. Witness the March of the penguins, a fascinating moment where the snow penguins march together several times a day to charm the visitors.
Trained professionals are in charge of organizing ski classes with much care for both beginners and experienced visitors. Enjoy a fun-filled day at Ski Dubai and stay away from the sweltering heat of the middle east by indulging in a day-long activity at the indoor snow Park. Ski Dubai also has in-house restaurants and Cafeterias to dine and drink and a retail outlet to shop for the best of winter clothing and winter sports gear.
Also Check: Places to visit in Dubai with family
How to Reach Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai is 26kms from the Airport and would take a mere 20-minute drive by road. Prominently located on Sheikh Zayed Road, there are several options to approach Ski Dubai, the Metro rail takes approximately 42 minutes, a direct train operating every 10 minutes from Terminal 3 takes 35 minutes alternatively one may also choose to travel in direct buses plying from the airport to Ski Dubai every 30 minutes.
Also Checkout: Best Things to Do in Dubai Airport
Best Time to Visit Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai can be visited all around the year as it is an indoor snow park dedicated to snow lovers and adventure seekers and is open 7 days a week. Weekends and Holidays attract a lot of visitors, thus to enjoy the snow at leisure, avoid peak/rush hours.
Suggested Read: Best Time and Season to Visit Dubai
What Not to Miss at Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai is strategically located within the premises of The Mall of Emirates, one of the largest shopping Mall in the world thus offering a plethora of activities under a single roof. There are several places of interest in and around Ski Dubai which one could explore for an unforgettable trip to this part of the world.
- Visit Burj-Al-Arab, the only 7-star hotel with 40 restaurants to choose from. Witness the extreme of opulence and grandeur at this very site. The sky bar offers a magnificent view of the Dubai skyline.
- Visit Sparkyz if you have a child or a teenager accompanying you. A small family entertainment centre filled with video games, gaming consoles, 3D Zombies, mini roller coasters, bowling arenas and other interesting rides.
- Explore the nightlife of Dubai at the many bars, most of which have fantastic food and are well-heeled.
- Watch a movie at the 14-screen multiplex screening interesting movies day long.
- Go shopping at The Mall of the Emirates has 500plus international brands under one roof.
You may also like: Best Malls in Dubai
Things to Do in Ski Dubai
- Snow Bullet, the world's first indoor zip line offers you to fly 16metres above ground at a fascinating speed.
- Don your ski boots and experience the slopes, the longest ski slope in the Middle East takes you through snow-laden runways and paths.
- Register yourself to the Ski school and get trained at Skiing by professionally trained personnel.
- Watch the snow penguins march together and entice you with their charming nature.
- To satiate your appetite, post a momentous time at the snow Park dine at North 28 for fascinating food and drinks. To keep yourself warm, try a cup of indulgent Hot Chocolate at Avalanche café’ and Ice Café’ housed within the snow Park.
- Show at the Snow Pro shop, the incredible onsite retail outlet with an amazing selection of winter wear, winter sports gear along with Ski Dubai merchandise.
Suggested Reads: Things to do in Dubai
Other Essential Information About Ski Dubai
Location: Mall of the Emirates, Sheikh Zayed Road, United Arab Emirates
Timings: Open 7 days a week.
Sunday to Thursday 10.00am - 12.00 midnight, Friday and Saturday 9.00am - 12.00 midnight
Price: The ticket for Ski Dubai starts from Rs. 2950/- onwards. The super Polar pass is for Rs. 3666/- keep an eye on the different packages and avail attractive discounts.
Tips for Visiting Ski Dubai
- Take entry to Ski Dubai only if you can adjust yourself to sub-zero temperature and spend a couple of hours in the wintry surroundings covered in snow.
- Pregnant women, people with cardiac problems, spinal injuries, joint pain and other physical ailments should stay away from entering Ski Dubai.
- Always acclimatize yourself under low temperature for a few minutes before you start the activities.
- Wear proper winter clothing like Jacket, snow boots, gloves, caps available inside and cover yourself fully before you enter the premises.
- Children between the age group of 3-12 years should be accompanied by an adult.
Check Out: Travel Guide for Dubai for an amazing trip