About the Activity:
- Experience skiing in Solang Valley for over 2 hours with your friends and family this holiday season and enjoy the different adventures in store for you.
- Solang Valley is a known ski resort in the Western Himalayas and lies just 13 kms from Manali.
- There are comfortable lodges here that take care of all staying and eating arrangements for you and your friends for those post skiing cravings.
- Participate in skiing with expert skiers; some of them who have trained in Japan and Austria.
- A splendid environment with virgin snow draped mountains has made skiing in Himachal Pradesh a memorable experience for anyone who loves the snow and some adventure.
Activity Location: Dobhi Fly point, Manali
Timings: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Experience the thrill of paragliding in the Himalayan skies as you oversee the mesmerizing birdseye view of Manali. Gliding in the midst of snow-capped peaks with the open blue sky above you and the mystical views of the valleys around is an experience that will not be forgotten easily. The activity can be attempted by anyone who is of 14 years of age and above. The entire activity is monitored and is under the supervision of experienced instructors.
Start Point/End Point: Old ManaliStart Time/End Time: The trek starts at 10:00 AM on day 1 and ends around 01:00 PM on day 2
About the Solang Valley Trek:
Solang Valley is one of the most gorgeous and adventurous places to visit in Manali. It is located between the Solang village and Beas Kund and offers majestic views of glaciers and snow-capped mountains. This dazzling valley is one of the most picturesque sights in Manali and is located at an average altitude of 8,448 ft above sea level.
Solang Valley is about 9 km from Manali, and your route will give you views of the Kullu Valley and the Beas river below. The Solang Valley trek takes you through pine forests and over rocky trails, and past the ancient villages of Shang and Burua, where you'll get a glimpse of rural Himachali life.
In winters, the giant slope of Solang valley is fully covered with snow and makes it one of the best skiing destinations in India. You can also enjoy snowmobile, tubing, and other snow activities. Snow melts during the summer months and the ice slopes will turn into the lush green meadows which makes this place perfect for zorbing, ATV ride, paragliding, and horse riding.
After reaching the top, you can relax into the allotted camps and enjoy the music session to be organized at the campsite is the cherry on the top. The package includes a packed lunch, dinner and a breakfast
Trekking distance: 9 km
Maximum Altitude: 8,448 ft
Difficulty Level: Easy
Electricity: There will be no electricity at the campsite
ATM: Manali is the last point where you will get the ATM on this trek
How to reach the Solang Valley trek starting point?
You have to report at the camps at Old Manali which is the starting point of the trek and it is around 2 km from Mall Road of Manali. Many local means of transport and private cabs are available from Mall Road to reach Old Manali.
About the Activity:
- Enjoy snowboarding in the Solang Valley with your friends and family and experience a whole different side to adventure and excitement in the mountains.
- Snowboarding needs active participation, so ensure that you are physically ready for this activity.
- Get a fun chance to play with snow or just do a photo-session, for 1 -2 hours and pose with the snowboards.
- Since this sport is followed by some really big obstacles, you have to follow pre-set instructions in some styles only, henceforth, this is a thrilling sport and you will enjoy the simple thrill of it.
- A relatively new sport in the mountains, trained snowboarders will teach you the finer aspects of this thrilling sport in the mountains below the Rohtang Pass.
- Take time off on your trip to visit and trek to the Rohtang Pass to indulge in this exciting sport.
Location: Solang Valley, Manali
A hub for adventure lovers, Solang Valley also is one of the most picturesque places in Himachal Pradesh.
This 2-day trek from Manali to Solang Valley takes you through the scenic landscape of Himachal Pradesh on a fun adventure. You’ll trek through forests during the day, and camp in an alpine tent on a mountain meadow at night. The common areas and the camps are frequently sanitized to ensure maximum safety of all guests.
Post your trip on day 2, you can try out some of the activities like paragliding, zorbing, rock-climbing, etc. or go for a cable car ride (none of these are included in the package).
Maximum elevation: 8400 ft
Total distance: 13 km
Total time: 8 hrs
How to reach:
By Air: The nearest airport is at Bhuntar, located approximately 50 kilometers away from Manali. Either private or public transportation can be availed
By Bus: Manali is very well-connected to important tourist destinations by means of a network of state-run as well as private buses.
Location: Solang Valley
Experience one of the most ancient mode of transport in the majestic Solang Valley of Manali which is famous for the adventure activities.
Embark on this amazing 1 hour long horse riding activity that will take you through the picturesque environs of Himachal Pradesh. It is a long 8 km long ride to Dhundi. It offers a delightful journey across the picturesque environs of the Himachal Valley. It is pleasant safari ride for the new and inexperienced tourists as well as for the experienced ones. On your journey you will be crossing the pine forest, river stream, snow field and patches of moraine.
On this journey you will be accompanied by an experienced horseman cum guide who will give you all the information about the history and culture of that region.
How To Reach:
Solang valley is 14 KM from Mall Road, You can take a private or shared taxi to reach there.
Location: Solang Valley
Manali Snow Scooter Timing: You can avail the activity anytime between 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Manali is known as the queen of hill station which is also famously known for its adventurous sports among which skiing, parachuting, paragliding, trekking, rafting and snow scooter are the most popular and must-try sports. It is different from all these adventurous sport and is a special one because of its movement on the snow-covered road that heals and energizes you in a very positive way. The powerful machines allow you to glimpse the abundant beauty over a 2-kilometer stretch and is fun with friends and family.
Snow scooter in Manali has become a very popular leisure vehicle when people want a small or long ride. After taking the ride of a snow scooter, one can find himself filled with an adrenaline rush. You may either drive snow scooter with an experienced snow scooter driver or drive yourself together with a guide. One thing is sure that you will get the experience of a lifetime.
How to reach the Manali snow scooter starting point :
Solang valley is 14 km from Mall Road, You can take a private or shared taxi to reach there.